Chapter 16[T15]

If you play it safe in life you've decided that you don't want to grow anymore 

Evan

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Why I can't hit her? It's been fucking 6 minutes and I still can't hit her?! What happened to my skills? I can beat people within seconds without even sweating. No this is not right!! I can't lose to a girl!! I look onto her making herself comfortably sitting on the couch with a bubble gum on her mouth. No this is not right, she should hide herself by now but base of what I'm seeing right now she's just there and not bothering herself for the possible open attacked.

I creased my forehead no she's just playing with me. My room is in big messed, pillow scattered everywhere. My bedroom sheets are really a mess, my billiard balls are wrecked and glasses strewn all over. I used everything I could throw to her but she does just dodge it easily. No one ever survive in my attack.

She's really something who the hell is she?! I need answers!! I really wanted to hit her so I could have my fucking answers now!! Huh she thought I would submit that easily hell no!! Maybe I need to get a little more serious about this game! No way in hell I would lose to her! Never! She's just a girl!! Fuck!! Why am I frustrating like this. Because I can't hit her! Dammit!!

Her fingers pulled a piece of another gum from her pocket and quickly popped it "Evan lets stop this" the pink bubble gum popped in her face and slowly flexing her fingers and that's my cue to attack her while she's busy focus on the bubble gum on her face.

I quickly dove and threw a few punches at her I'm surprised because she blocked them all with ease while her other hands is on the gum. I tried to kick her in the gut but she just caught my leg and spun me around, pushing me forward to the computer desk making the keyboard and mouse dropped on the floor. Arghh!! Fuck!! I have to be honest! It really hurts!! I tried to get up and was ready to attack her when my cellphone rang!! Fuck I wasted my 10 minutes to this girl without even hitting her.

I back away and ran my finger through my hair in irritation. She took one step forward to me but I motioned to her to stop, I know she's was going to burst in laughter or smile in victory because I can't hit her. Okay she wins!! But she said to me is not what im expecting to her "Look Evan I know you want answers but this is not the right time. Can you just wait for it? You need patience" I looked to her wide eyes open. Did I hear that right? She was going to tell me when the time right comes? Can I wait for it? Can i? Patience? I don't know.

I just stared at her for how long, don't know "but if you can't ... then do whatever you want ... but you have to promise me you have to stay away from me" there are more serious in her tone. How the hell could I do what I want if I would stay away from her?! But why? She's always said to me that im putting my life in danger whenever im with her. Is there someone come to her life? Is she in danger?

Now im getting serious for this conversation "Why would I stay away from you?! My life has already been in danger when I'm still on my mother's womb... I will never stay away from you" she's shocked not expecting I would say that to her. I mean it! I don't know but I have a gut feeling that I will protect her no matter what! Shit!! This is not me!ice

"You're not serious? Right?" asking me that I don't mean what I have said "I'm dead serious" I closed the gap between us. With this inch I can look closer to her face she has a hazel eyes and an auburn hair she smell Strawberry with Lavender scent. I tuck her hair behind her ear and caress her tattoo which I find it beautiful and unique. It adds to her beauty, yes she's more beautiful and gorgeous honestly but she's simple. I caress her cheek and she closed her eyes which she feel the warmth of my hands.

I laughed to myself, previously was like an enemy that im so eager to hit her and now was acting like nothing happened a while ago. Could we be friends? Friends I don't know maybe more than that? Three days without leaving her side, scolding her, teasing her, laughs at her, ditching class with her. Always by her side? Do I like her? Damn its jus fucking three days and now I like her? Yes I like her. There I said it! Now I'm a human! I shook my head.