Part title

The first is Anna and the other one is Alex but she has a lip ring along with the tongue ring.

Alex's p.o.v
Anna and I were told to stay behind in math class which was our last class and since we could drive ourself to our house we would not be late for busses or anything. " so girls you have the best grades in this class " our teacher says and we nod " so what did you want to ask us?" Anna asks and I nod " well I wanted to know if you two would be ok with touturing two new students ?" He asks and we nod " sure why not where do we have to meet them?" I ask " they should be here any minute or you could just meet them in the library " he says and we nod at each other both mentally choosing to wait for them in the library and we walk out of the class room and we see two guys walking towards the class room and I notice one is pretty cute and Anna was looking at the other one and I giggle as we enter the library and we wave at the librarian then walk to the very back of the library and I sit on a table and Anna sits on a seat on the same table when I hear walking in the library and I hear talking then more walking towards us and I look up from my phone and see the two guys from the hallway approaching us . I sigh sitting on the seat by Anna and then the guys sit on the other side of the table "so since you guys are new and clearly don't have your books why don't you tell us a little Bit about yourself" Anna says and I nod slipping my phone in my pocket and I looking up at them.
BRVR p.o.v
Masky and I were told to come and watch two girls at this school I don't know why I was told to why not hoodie. But i guess the girls had some potential for something. We were called into the ' math teachers room' it was really splendor it was going to be offender but then slender thought about it and he had to deal with the girls so that was a bad idea. " so those are the two girls that you will be watching they think they are touturing you so act like you are " he says and we nod walking to the library and we ask the librarian if two girls came in and she nods pointing to a table with a girl sitting on the table top and then a girl sitting on a chair then they look up at us and the girl that was sitting on the table top moves to sit on a chair I could admit it she was pretty hot with that lip ring and - no I can't think this she is just a mortal I can't feel this or I shouldn't - oh just shut up we all know that your going to feel it anyway so why stop it that was my other personality Sully he was more of a pervert then I was and he wanted to come out right now but I held it back so they would not be scared off .