Chapter 26: Brother

KINGSLEYS POV

The abandoned house was as dark as it was expected to be. We parked a few feet away from the house with our headlights off so they wouldn't be able to see us coming. I knew exactly who had Kale, and why they took him.

"What do we do once we are in, Alpha Kingsley?" My 3rd commander Gerald asked me as he sat across from me in the truck. He and all of my closest fighters were the toughest and most ruthless ever known. That's why I chose them to come with me tonight. "You kill them." I told them. Letting my eyes travel to every man in the vehicle one by one so they knew that I was serious. "All of them." I growled. My wolf was threatening to spring forward and kill everyone in sight at this house. I knew the man who was daring enough to mess with me and my brother and it was a man who had proved time and time again that he wasn't that smart. We had given him too many chances to keep his life and all he did was stab us in the back time and time again. He went too far now by taking Kale. Now he had to die.

Quietly we all exited the black escalade truck and approached the dark house. All of my commanders were dressed in black, including me, so we blended in with the darkness. I could already tell the leader of this organization was an idiot because he didn't even have anyone guarding around the house. Not to mention they chose the only abandoned house on the suburban street. It was obvious that they were here. We could all smell the dirty wolves. As myself and my 7 commanders approached the house I told three of them to enter through the back of the house and the rest enter through the front with me. I slowly crept up the creaky stairs, glancing through the dark windows. With my wolf vision along with my vampire vision that was 10 times stronger then a humans, I was able to see right through the dark tint. No one was in the front room of the house. Sometimes the perks of having vampire blood mixed with my blood came in impeccable handy. I waved to my commanders behind me that the coast was clear so the one closest to me walked straight through the front door after kicking it open. If no one in the house knew they were getting invaded yet, they definitely knew now. I smelled the werewolves everywhere. The dirty wet dog smell clogged my nostrils. All of my commanders quickly shifted into wolf form and entered the house killing whoever approached them. Men appeared from the kitchen and couldn't shift fast enough because my wolves were already pouncing on their bodies, ripping and tearing them to shreds. Meanwhile I walked through the wooden abandoned house kicking down each door searching for my brother. I ran up the steps skipping stairs in the process because I knew my brother was here. I could feel it. The trashy house was the perfect place to hold someone hostage, and the perfect place to hide a vampire. My vision helped me see through the house very well even though it was so dark. The light switches didn't work which confirmed further that my brother was here. They had to keep him in the dark to keep him alive because without blood, the sunlight would've killed him.

I continued to hear growls throughout the house as my commanders murdered our enemies. I stayed on high alert even though I knew no one would be stupid enough to approach me. My alpha presence was made known to every wolf the moment I walked through true door. Though my brother was not a wolf, he knew my scent and I'm sure Kale knew I was here by now. The further I walked through the hallway on the second floor of the house I paused in step when I heard a woman's voice.

"Just tell me before you go." The woman said in a sultry voice. I followed where her voice was coming from. I headed towards the third bedroom at the end of the hall and kicked the door open. This bedroom was more decorated and a little more clean then the other rooms. Creme painted walls and a big bed. A chair sat  in the middle of the room with Kale sitting in it shirtless, with Minnie Demento naked on his lap.

"What the fuck?" I growled.

Minnie jumped off of Kale at the sound of my voice but didn't hide her naked body from me. She stood on the side of Kale with her chin held high, excited that I was even looking her way. Disgust ran through my body at the sight of her, i didn't give her a second look. Kale sat tied to the chair with silver chains wrapped tightly around his chest. He squinted his eyes at me and sighs while speaking. "Took you long enough." He struggled to speak. I had never seen him this beat up. My brother was the strongest vampire I'd have ever known. The fact that he managed to get kidnapped was a story I was anticipating.