Klaus imagine

For iloveme1615

"Kol wait up" you laughed as you started chasing the drunk vampire around the Mikaelson house, you were a bit intoxicated as well which didn't help any. "Come on Sam, your gonna have to be faster then that if you want to catch me! And I'm running in human speed!" He yelled back at you as he ran down a hall way. You tried running faster but failed when you tripped, causing you to smash your head on the hard floor. You groaned in pain, and brought your hand to the back of your head, you clenched your teeth feeling a sharp pain and blood. "Sam, I smell blood, are you ok?" Kol said racing over to you. "No my head" you whined, "here" he said biting into his arm and bringing to your mouth. "Thanks kol" you smiled as he took his arm back. "Your welcome darling, and since you have vampire blood in your System how about I turn you. Since klaus keeps putting off, I'll do it" he moved a piece of hair out of your face. You jumped to your feet "he hasn't been putting it off, I don't want to be a vampire" you started to back away from him. He laughed "you say that, but deep down you know this is what you want, just admit it! And since I care about you I'm going to grant your wish" he walked closer to you with every step you took back. "No kol, please I don't want this" a few tears fell from your eyes. "You'll thank me for this later" he said before snapping your neck. You woke up with a massive headache, you opened your eyes only to close them again. The lights were so bright, it was like staring straight into the sun. You sat up groaning, "ah your awake" you heard Kol's exited voice coming closer to you. "I know the lights are bright, but your eyes will Adjust soon. But In the mean time, we have a guest" you could hear him get up and walk out of the room. You opened your eyes up but started to wince at the bright lights again. Kol walked back in the room with a girl that wreaked of alcohol, "drink" he demanded as he placed the girls bloodied neck in front of you. You shook your head no even tho it took all your strength not to do it. "If you don't feed you'll die" he reminded you, you couldn't fight it anymore, her blood smelt intoxicating. You grabbed her neck and started to feed, with every drop you craved more. You kept telling yourself if you didn't stop you were going to kill her, but the craving was taking over you. You felt her body go limp and fall to the floor, at this Point you really didn't care that she was dead, you just wanted more blood. "I want more!" You said turning to kol who has a smile on his face. "Wow you drained her dry Sam" he laughed as he picked up her body and placed it beside the couch. "Drink some more alcohol, it helps with cravings" he informed you as he handed you a glass. You gladly took the drink and sat down, you looked over at the lifeless body and a wave of guilt took over you. You couldn't help but think to yourself that you just took this young girls life because you couldn't control yourself. She was somebody's daughter, friend and maybe even a mother, and now because of you they'll never see her again. You didn't realize you were crying until kol came in with a young male this time. "Are you crying because I didn't bring him fast enough?" Kol laughed, you jumped up your of the chair and now stood on your feet, "no kol, I'm crying because I just killed that poor girl!" You screamed at him while pointing at the girl on the floor. "Who cares" he shrugged his shoulders and pushed the boy towards you, "no, I'm not feeding from him, I want to drink from blood bags" "what fun is that" he scoffed walking over to where you stood. "If you don't want to drink from him then I will" the boy started screaming as Kol hungrily fed from him before dropping to the ground. "Now that I'm bored how about we have a little fun" he smirked and grabbed the back of your neck, "turn it off" he compelled you. You did as you were told, you could feel every emotion drain from your body until you felt nothing. You didn't say anything to kol, you just walked past him. He didn't bother trying to stop you this is what he wanted, he wanted you to go out and cause some drama, sure he'd get in trouble by klaus but it was worth it to him. It was night time so you didn't come across anyone until a man came stumbling out of the mystic grill. You could hear the blood pumping through him, your fangs came out as you grabbed him and held him to the wall. "Please, please don't! I have a family" he pleaded, "I really don't care" you said flatly before your fangs pierced into him. You left his lifeless corps in the ally way and walked into mystic grill, there was only a couple workers and a group of three friends. You drained every person in the place when you heard a familiar voice behind you. "Sam! What are you doing?" He yelled at you. You turned around and smiled, "what does it look like?" You answered back before grabbing a bottle of whiskey behind the counter at the bar. "Sam, you need to control yourself" he walked up to you and grabbed the bottle from your bloodied hands. "I don't need to do anything klaus, Ill do what I want" you spit through your clenched teeth before trying to walk past him and out the grill. He yanked you back by the arm, "turn it back on" he compelled you just like his brother did hours ago. The feeling of guilt came rushing back, you collapsed to the ground, hugging your knees to your chest as you cried. "What have I done" you sobbed, "those people had family's, that man had children and I killed him!" You screamed. "It's ok love" klaus pulled you into a hug, "it's not ok, how is this ok klaus!" "You'll learn control I'll help you, every vampire goes off the rails at some point, besides kol compelled you to turn it off it's not like you had a choice" he rubbed circles on your back trying to calm you down. "Why would you want to help me? Why did you ever care about me, I was nothing but a stupid human" you tightened your grip around him. "Because I love you, I've always loved you. You were never just some stupid human to me" he kissed your head, you pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "What? You love me?" "You sound just as shocked as Rebekah and Elijah when they found out" he smiled. "But ya I do love you" he confirmed again, "I love you to klaus" you pulled him closer to you and smashed your lips on his. You pulled away from him and smiled, you never thought you'd have klaus love you back, and now you did. "Come on love, Rebekah's on her way to clean this place up. Let's get you home and get you cleaned up" he stood up and pulled you with him, he wrapped his arm around your waist and lead you to the car to go home.