Isaac imagine for soleilap

Sorry it took so long! I know it sucks but I hope you like it :)

You were sitting in your room talking on the phone with your best friend Lydia when you hear a tap on your window. "Soleil are you listening?" Lydia asks. "Ya sorry I'm listening" you say turning your attention back to your conversation thinking it was just the rain hitting the window. A few seconds later you hear another tap on the window, this time a bit louder. You walk over to your window and open it. Looking down you see isaac standing in the pouring rain ready to throw another rock but puts it down when he sees you. "Are you going to let me in or what?" He asks looking up at you. "Lydia I got to go isaac just showed up. I'll see you at school tomorrow" you tell her before hanging up your phone. You take a step away from the window for isaac to get in like he does almost every night. Once he's inside you pass him and close your window so the rain doesn't get in. You turn around to face him, smacking right into his chest. You look up to see a big smile on his face "Why do you always do that" you laugh. "Because you always fall for it" he shrugs his shoulders. He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you into a hug. "You got me all wet" you say pulling away from him. "That's what she said" he laughed. You playfully slapped his chest before walking to your dresser and grab another shirt. After putting it on, you pass him his shirt and sweatpants you "borrowed" from him last week. After changing he turns back to you, a Mischievous smile on his face. He walks over to you on the bed and starts to tickle you. "Issac! Issssaaaccc stopppp!" You laugh while trying to Squirm your way out from under him. Once he pulls away you lay there trying to catch your breath from laughing so hard. You sit up leaning back on your hands "What's wrong?" You ask turning your head to look at him. "Nothing why?" He said while sitting up, leaning his back against your wall. You get up and sit in his lap facing him. You put your arms on either side of his shoulders "I know there's something wrong so what is it?" You ask starting into his bright blue eyes. "Derek kicked me out" he sighed "what! Why!?" You said pretty pissed off that Derek would do that. "I probably screwed up, I screw up everything" he said under his breath but you still heard it. He turned his head so you couldn't see his face. You cupped his face with your hands and turned his head so he would look at you. "You don't screw up everything...Derek's just Derek. He was probably just having a bad day." You said before pulling him into a hug. "You can stay here" you say into his shoulder "Are you sure?" He asked sounding surprised. "Well ya, my parents are never home anyways." You pulled away to face him agin. "Thanks" he smiled "your welcome, but I think we should get to sleep. We have to be at school in a couple hours" you say checking the time. He nods and you guys get under the bed covers, cuddling into his side. "I love you Soleil" he whispers in your ear giving you a kiss on your forehead. "I love you to" you smile before drifting off to sleep.