Teen wolf #35 kidnapped- Isaac

You were taking a run in the woods by your old house when an arrow came flying through the air. Luckily you moved your head just in time for it to hit the tree beside you. "What the hell!" You screech turning to make a run for it. You start running as fast as you can to the spot your mum showed you to hide when the hunters came. You were almost there when an arrow was shot into your leg making you scream out in pain. You pull it out and start running again but this time Allison steps in front of you aiming her bow at you making you stop in your tracks. "Allison!? What are you doing!" You yell at her. "She's doing what's right" you hear Gerard behind you. He starts making his way toward Allison "good job sweetheart" he pats her on the back. "Thanks grandpa" she said never taking her aim off of you.
"Why are you doing this Allison! Your boyfriends my best friend! You think he's not going to be pissed about this?" You look at her in disbelief. "Oh be quiet" she said shooting another arrow into you making you fall to the ground. "Allison please I'm begging you" you cry out. "You and your brother killed my mother and my aunt!" She yelled aiming her bow at you again but this time at your head. "Your aunt killed my whole family!" You scream letting a few tears fall from your eyes as she shoots another arrow, this one going in your stomach. She aims another one ready to shoot until hearing mr.Argent. "That's enough Allison!" You hear him stand behind you. "Look who finally decided to show up" Gerard says. "Tie her up would you sweetheart" Gerard tells Allison handing her a shock collar, chains and handcuffs. She makes her way over to you "try to bite me and I'll shock you" she said putting the shock collar around your neck. Afterwords cuffed your hands together then your feet then tying chains around your arms. When she was done she walked back over to Gerard and picked up her bow. "Chris Take her to the car, if she tries to run shock her" Gerard tells mr.Argent as him and Allison walk off. He grabs your arms and helps you up turning you towards him. "I swear I didn't do it Chris!" You try to make him believe you. "I know you didn't" he tells you slowly leading you towards the car. "Then why are you's doing this!" You say trying your hardest to get your hands free. "Because Gerard knows if he keeps you Derek, peter, isaac and Scott will come to get you" he explains. "Please Chris just let me go" you plead. Right before he could answer Allison grabs the chins tied around your arms and throws you into the back of the car making you hit your head knocking you unconscious.

I'll do Derek's tomorrow! Hope you like them so far! :)