~ I'll take care of you ~ ( Pt.2 )

I looked over to the clock and saw that we slept in since it was already 12:15.He started stroking my hair which surprisingly distracted me from the excruciating pain.A few minutes later I was woken up.

"Hey sweetie.", Austin's mom greeted me softly."Hey Mrs Collins.", I said sleepily."Just call me Anne darling", she said. "Aus help her sit up a bit but slowly. ", she obeyed her son .

Austin rubbed my back a bit and said calming sweet nothings in my ear while he helped me sit up.Then his mom came and sit behind and started to feel downwards my lower back and I hissed."Just like I thought sweetheart. ", she said calmly.I sighed.
"Maybe taking a bath will help.", she trailed off.

I looked at Austin and he nodded."I'm pretty sure, Aus' is going to help you.", she said, shooting her son a secret wink and then left the room.Austin got up .

"C'mon babygirl. I'll take care of you.", he said sweetly and a small smile made it's way to my lips.
"Should I give you one?", He adds smirking a bit.I nodded.Austin picked me up carefully, then took me to the bathroom.Once in the bathroom , he sat me down on the counter.He filled the bathtub with warm water.
Then he came back to me and started to undress me.

First my PJ pants , top and then my panties.This was the first time I'm fully exposed to him.And i started to feel a bit insecure, seeing I'm no stick and actually didn't have a flat stomach, a thigh gap and so on.

A/N:New Part!

Hope you like this!

THANKS for reading!

Love, Jil.