Chapter 46

*Janice Pov*

"No!" I groaned hearing the last days plan.

Nevertheless, no one heard it as all the guys said the same word along with me. Adi is the only one who heard it and raised his eyebrow looking at me.

"Come on! All the girls accepted your wishes and didn't go for shopping not a single time. Now let them enjoy it." Kamal said trying to make everyone accept.

"We will not come with you guys for shopping." One guy said, and every guy accepted.

"Ok! We don't have a problem with that at all. We all girls will go and do it." Few girls said getting up.

"Why would any of you care if we go alone or not right?" I asked getting up with them.

"Yeah! She is right. No one of you cares for us at all and doesn't mind for our safety too." Pooja pushed my line.

"What are you doing?" Adi asked in a whisper.

"You proved that emotional blackmail will work right? So I am helping them and look at the guys faces. It is so fun." I replied smiling at him.

"Fine!" All the guys shouted hearing those words and Pooja Hi-five me.

"Move around a little guys. We are not playing statue game in the mall." Parul said, and we all laughed.

"Hey! This will look good on you." Adi suddenly said when we stopped before a dress shop.

"The rate will also be good, and I never wore a gown." I said looking at it.

"I am just saying Jaan. But if you are interested, then we can buy it." He said, and I glanced up to see that he is serious.

"I..." I couldn't finish my line as girls pulled me away scolding me that I am making them waste time as every minute is precious.

"Wow! These are really good." I said, looking at the cute Kid's clothes.

"Yeah! My kid will love them." The girl said.

I nodded and walked towards the baby clothes and bought a cute pink gown. I smiled and started walking away while one of our friends stopped asking me whether I am pregnant.

"No! This is for my niece." I replied, smiling at them.

Then I started buying one special for each one of our families, even for Rajeev and Rani. Whenever I try to pay for the things, I am buying, Adi just stops me coming from somewhere and pay for them.

"You know we can do the shopping later too. We are going to stay here for a few more days." He said when I started walking inside other shops.

"At that time, we both only will be there, but now I can enjoy it with all of them right?" I mumbled reaching near the girls.

"We want a little privacy for some time." They said and pushed the guys outside the shop as they started giving remarks for everything the girls lift to buy.

"Can you distract Adithya a little?" I asked Pooja, and she looked at me confused.

"I want to buy something with my own money so will you?" I explained a little.

"Sure! I will take the help of Parul as she is near to them." She replied looking at the place where all the guys are there.

"No!" I said maybe even immediately.

"Just ask someone else, please." I said with normal space this time.

"Ok!" She accepted and I immediately rushed from the store to the one where Adi saw the gown.