Chapter 39

*Adithya Pov*

"Just for fifteen days, Rajeev." I said going through the files to finish the overall work before leaving for holiday.

"Fifteen days? Who have get-together for those many days?" He asked shaking his head in surprise.

"Actually, only ten days are for get-together. I am taking an extra five days leave to have a holiday with only Janice with me." I explained.

"Like a honeymoon? Then it is ok, but still ten days are not a small time. What is your batch thinking?" He asked again.

"You are just jealous that you didn't study in my college. Your college had a one-day party while my college friends are thinking about long holiday." I replied laughing at his frowning face.

"Fine! I am jealous and I so wish I can come with you guys." He said sighing.

"But anyway, just keep me posted because I am really curious about what will they do with all those days." He added, and I accepted.

"I didn't think I would get permission for the leave." I said getting up.

"Our head loves us both, and you didn't take those many holidays, for nearly a year." He explained.

"His daughter also loves us both." I said, raising my eyebrow at him.

"I have so much work to do. Happy journey." He said walking outside the cabin understanding that I got his secret for the flu he got when we decided to go to the picnic.

I reached home and saw that Mom and Dad are there along with Janice's family. I greeted all of them and walked inside our room to see her walking here and there while packing our bags in a rush.

"I would have helped you Jaan. You should have waited for me." I said removing my revolver and locked it up in safe and even used different password than everyday so that it will be safe.

"I am almost finished." She said not looking up at me.

"Did you pay your part of the money?" I asked her remembering that we need to pay each person's money differently and not group it even though for a couple.

"Yeah! But I should go to bank one day after returning." She replied.

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"I forgot to change my surname into yours. It is still my parents." She replied.

"It's ok, Jaan. You can keep it like that." I said, smiling at her.

"I want to change it. Do you have any problem if I use yours?" She asked, raising her eyebrow with a smile.

"I will love it too much. Janice Sinha! What a nice name." I replied circling my arms around her waist pulling her towards me.

"Adithya Britto! That is also a nice name." She said teasing me.

"We will go to the bank together then. I will change my name, and you change yours." I said, and she bursted out laughing.

"Guys! You both are going to honeymoon so this can stop right now." We heard a new voice and turned to see Abby.

Jaan looked away while I walked inside the washroom to get ready as I saw that we are getting late.

"You both take care of each other ok." Our Moms said again for the past ten minutes.

"We will, Mom!" we both said at a time.

Jaan's Bhai dropped us both at the airport and drove away wishing us 'Happy journey'. We went through the procedure before getting on the flight.