13. 30 Minutes Alive

Start from the beginning

He looked at me confused by my reaction, which made me smiled wider and he glared at me angry.

"I'm gonna die proud, knowing that I hadn't given up for a second. And Kol, can't be more proud of me" I said and gave him an astonishing smile, just to piss him off more.

But then, I felt like my whole blood was boiling. I had...a fever?

"Dare to smile now, little Claire. I didn't tell you the best part, no? You have werewolf venom in your system. You have only a few hours left, until it kills you. But, to make it more interesting.." he said and pointed at an alarm he had placed on the ground, "you have only thirty minutes to keep yourself alive. But let's see if your Kol Mikealson is capable of saving you" he said and I saw him holding my phone and dialing a number!

He placed my phone on my ear, in spite of my efforts to push him away from me.

"Miss me already darling?"

"Kol no!" I screamed over and over again until Mist grabbed my neck and smiled.

"Davina? Where are you, what's going on?"

"Kol.... Help.... Me.... " I gasped as I couldn't feel any air in my lungs.

"Where the bloody hell are you Davina? Tell me! Who's with you?!"

"I dont...know.. Kol please...
H e l p m e.... "

From that moment I don't remember anything else except Kol's voice from the other line calling my name.

Kol's Pov:

"Kol what happened? You're pale" said Elijah and Rebekah looked at me.

"That.. Bastard.. " I murmured and gripped my fists.

"Kol tell us what she told you!" snapped Rebekah and I rushed towards the door.

"That bastard has her! That bloody----"

"Kol!"

"What!" I hissed as I turned around and looked at my sister.

"We're gonna save her, together" she said and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I had to find her and then that bastard... Would have the torture of his life!

"Call Marcel and find a witch. We need a location spell" I said and me, Rebekah and Elijah walked out of the mansion.

*****************************************************************************

After Rebekah called Marcel and explained him the whole situation, we headed at the old cemetery to get our witch for the location spell.

"Kol wait" said Marcel before I walk in one of the open tombs, "I don't think you should be the one who's gonna talk"

"How come Marcel? My plan is a simple: Whoever witch doesn't help, dies" I responded and Elijah got into the conversation.

"I think brother, Marcel is right. We don't have time for another bloodbath" he said and I nodded.
"Fine. But if your plan doesn't work, I'm gonna kill every witch in the Quarter" I said and smiled.
Marcel walked in the tomb, leaving me, Elijah and Rebekah alone. Elijah looked down thinking and Rebekah had crossed her arms in front of her.

"What did you hear? Any birds? Was she in a forest?" she asked and they looked at me.

"No, it was... Quiet. Dead silence. I couldn't hear anything else. But the signal was bad. I couldn't hear her very well" I explained and Elijah looked down and then at me.