"Mhm. Fun," he says sarcastically.

"Jessica? Can you answer some quick ques -" I turn my head to see a woman come up to me, but was cut off by Sal.

"Ma'am, please return to the interview tent," he instructs briefly.

I try to give her a smile, but she just frowned and walked away.

"Jessica Steele, please step forward," a woman asked me, standing on the red carpet. I hadn't noticed that we'd moved forwards significantly.

I take Harry's arm and we walk a few steps ahead, being bombarded by constant flashing lights and shouting. We pose together for a couple shots until Harry stepped aside so that it was only me.

We continued down the carpet, doing the same thing, until it was time to get off. I spotted Jane talking to someone and they looked to be in a heated discussion.

Oops. How'd I end up in the interviews tent?

Hint the sarcasm.

"Hi, I'm Dimitri Solari. It's nice to meet you," the first interviewer introduces himself.

I smile. "It's nice to meet you, too. I'm Jess Steele."

"Well, thank you for coming over! Um, I'll just start off with the question you'll probably be asked a lot today..."

Eh. Only if Jane doesn't find out that I ran away and Harry doesn't tell her.

"Who are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing Versace. It's actually the first time I've worn something this...I don't know how to put it...um, expensive? Luxurious?" I laugh awkwardly.

"Nice! What would be your go-to style? Is it an accessory, or heels, or jeans?"

"Well, I'm almost always wearing heels or ankle boots. I don't know, I think they just make any lazy outfit pop. Especially when you aren't in the mood to get ready."

He nods his head. "And are you watching anyone in particular walk today, or just supporting New York's fashion in general? I know you're in the middle of a world tour and all..."

"I'm actually watching my good friend Gigi mostly, but I'm always up for supporting fashion and seeing all of the designers' works. I'm pleasantly surprised by the amazing ideas every time I come to a show."

His gaze moves over my shoulder and I urge myself to not peek around to see what he glanced at because it was probably nothing. I'd just look like an idiot on camera.

"So..." There's that incredibly annoying "so...".

"Are you here with your boyfriend or just a guy friend or..."

Say it. Just say boyfriend. Fuck management. Be reckless for once and say he's your boyfriend.

"Um, my boyfriend, yeah."

Dimitri's reaction was priceless. He was totally taken aback at my announcement. For as many times as I was asked relationship questions at award shows or for magazines, it would seem a little unexpected to confirm it now, at a fashion show.

"You're in a relationship?" He asks for confirmation.

"Y -"

"Jess!" Arms wrap around me from behind and I spin around to see Miranda Kerr.

I felt rude for disregarding Dimitri, but I hugged Miranda tight.

"How are you?" I ask her and pull away, grinning.

"Good, you? I didn't know you were coming here. Do you want to head inside? It's freezing out here."

"Sure." I nod.