"Yes interviews," I counter. "No hiding, remember?"

"No. Interviews. Not doing interviews doesn't mean that you're hiding. It could mean you're tired, or cranky, but doesn't automatically mean you're hiding."

I don't reply.

The car door opens and Harry gets out first before I take his hand as he helped me out.

Robbie and Sal and a couple other securities followed/lead us towards the entrance. For some reason, the celebrities attending were set up to park pretty far on the other side of the venue, so we had a decent trek ahead of us.

To add the icing to the cake, we were pretty damn close to being mobbed. Security was struggling to keep fans and paps back.

Most of the time I kept my head down, looking at the cement, because I didn't want to trip on anyone or anything. I clutched Harry's arm and he kept a grip on the hand that was holding him.

"Jessica! How are you?"

"Jess! Look here!"

"Over here!"

"You look gorgeous!"

"Is he your date?"

Every so often I'd look up briefly to look into a few cameras, but then I'd have to look back down.

It was so freezing too! We were all lucky this was held indoors.

Harry adjusted his grip to bring his arm around my shoulders, rubbing up and down to channel some warmth into me.

"Please back up, please back up," Harry started politely telling people.

People started closing in once we hit the sidewalk to head towards the other side of the barricades.

I was pushed a little bit, but security held them back more and Harry kept me close. Finally, we made it to the break where the barricades were set up for everyone to head inside of the tents. The tents were set up for the carpet.

It was much warmer under the tents because all of the body warmth around. Lots of people around noticed me and said hi or asked for pictures. I took a bunch before Jane brought me to get in line for the carpet check in.

I took out my phone and texted Gigi, telling her I was here. Her friend Jourdan Dunn was walking as well and she wanted me to meet her.

"Are you warming up any?" Harry asks me.

I nod. "Yeah, I'm good now."

I was wearing a Versace (Yeah, Versace...crazy right?) black jumpsuit, that was long-sleeved. It was paired with heels and I had my hair in soft curls. I really liked it because it was simple, but had enough accessories to make it individual and classy.

I slip off my coat I was wearing over and Jane holds out her hands for me to give it to her.

"You're going on with me," I whisper to Harry, leaning into his arm.

He gave a light groan, but I knew he secretly enjoyed being famous. He had his hand on my lower back and trailed his fingers around in little circles.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

His question didn't puzzle me because I knew it was just an immediate question after walking through masses of cameras.

"Yup," I answer.

"Good," I heard him say just under his breath.

"Are you?" I ask.

"Kinda worried about the lads right now," he laughs and then starts shaking his head. "Fuck, I didn't even know they were coming, honest."

I grin. "I love them though. They're fun."