Eleven.

Ever since he was late on his first day and Demi had given him that stupid speech about being fifteen minutes early for everything or whatever, Wilmer had tried his very hardest to follow that rule. She was his client and he was supposed to please her, even if he thought the rule was stupid. But Demi's brand was becoming a household name and his rent was probably less than what she spent on a purse so she was probably on to something.

They were both leaving for London tomorrow but he really needed to get some more interviews in before they did. They were behind on that part and he hated being behind on anything because then his boss got on his ass and it wasn't pretty for anyone. Showing up fifteen minutes early, the twins' nanny had told him that it was okay to go upstairs and get set up, and Wilmer had been fine with that until he heard muffled arguing coming from the master bedroom.

"WOULD YOU JUST LET IT GO?" That was obviously Demi. Their door was shut completely closed but Wilmer could hear them almost perfectly so they must be really loud. He didn't want to intrude or eavesdrop but it was kind of hard not to.

"LET IT GO? WE'RE MARRIED AND YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME TOUCH YOU. I CAN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A FUCKING HUG WITHOUT YOU CRINGING AS IF I'M GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOU OR SOMETHING!" That was obviously Nick.

"I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED, NICK!"

"YOU ALWAYS WANNA GO ON ABOUT HOW MESSED UP OUR MARRIAGE IS AND HOW I'M ALWAYS CHEATING ON YOU BUT THIS IS WHY. I DIDN'T RUIN US, DEMI. YOU DID. YOU FROZE ME OUT AFTER THE TWINS CAME AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. IT WASN'T EVEN AFTER THE TWINS CAME. IT WAS WHILE YOU WERE PREGNANT. YOU SHUT ME OUT. YOU MADE US LIKE THIS!"

It was quiet and Wilmer heard sniffling. If Nick had made her cry - even though he couldn't fathom how she wouldn't be crying after that - he really was the world's biggest asshole. He didn't know the circumstances of their marriage but he could take a pretty good guess and nothing qualified him cheating on her. How could he cheat on her? Demi looked at him like he personally hung the stars and the moon in the sky and he had the audacity to cheat on her? And she hadn't left yet?

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He suddenly heard and then the door was slammed against the wall and footsteps were coming his way. Wilmer dashed back inside the room and begin to mess with his camera even though it was already set up. Demi entered the room and he turned around, trying to put his poker face on so that she wouldn't know that he had heard anything. Her hands were on her head and it looked like she was about to have another breakdown, just like the one she had in her office the other day, but she shook her head and wiped her eyes a little bit before looking up at him.

"You're late," he said it in a joking manner, hoping that it would cheer her up.

A hint of a smile spread on her lips before she replied. "You're rubbing off on me."

"Nick and I were packing the twins' up...I couldn't decide what to put in my suitcase." Her excuses never made sense but he didn't have the heart to call her out on it. She walked over to the couch in another one of those cardigans with the silky pajama pants. She curled her legs up and made herself comfortable as Wilmer turned the camera on and positioned it where he wanted it.

"How did you meet your husband?" What a dumb question. Her fans wanted to get to know her yet they were asking about her relationship with Nick?

"We actually went to the same college. I was obviously there for fashion but he was there for business. I had a class with his older brother, Joe, and at the time I didn't know Joe was gay and I actually had a huge crush on him. One day we were working on a dress together and I randomly asked him out and he said no but he did say that he had a brother that would probably love to go out with me. Our first date was a disaster. I was a bumbling idiot and Nick was like terrified to talk to me. Our second date was better. It wasn't really a date but classes got cancelled one day so he came to my dorm and we went walking around campus. He kissed me by this giant pole that everyone sticks their gum to for some reason and it got kind of heated and we totally forgot about the gum and it got in my hair. I think that was one of the best days of my life."