Chapter 11

Hey! I Want to say thank you for reading this. You are all amazing. Sorry I haven't been writing a lot....my teachers just love giving out so much homework everyday. Again I'm sorry for that. Plus I just really appreciate the views I gotten. It makes me day. Lets get to the story shall we.

Mabel POV

I was crying. Everyone in my family was dead. Grunkle Ford, Grunkle Stan, Mom, Dad, and Dipper might be dead or just trap for all eternity in some sort of prison. I was the only one left. I was filled with sadness and anger.

We were in the forest, which I don't think that it's a good idea for Bill to be out in the forest. Since he is in Dipper's body he is being hunted down by fairies. But who knows what will happen.

We were in this weird part of the forest, I've never seen it in my life before. It was a large and open field with ten stone pedestals line up to make a medium size circle with dark lines of grass leading up to the center of the circle from the pedestals.

For me I was being tied to a tree by Gideon. "Don't worry my sugar plumb, everything will be alright. You are safe with me." Then he gave a flirty smile. I look away. Then Gideon gave a dark smile, "You see dumping, once Bill's plan is complete...you'll be mine! Right now I'm trying to be nice so when that does happens...everything will just come natural. You are just making harder for yourself. You are mine!" Then Gideon took a step away, but stood near the tree where I was tied up.

Bipper was walking around the circle, like he was making sure that everything was in order. Bill was in Dipper's body and making him do this. Anger filled me up. "How could you!" I cried out, "You just killed them! You just left them all to die." Bipper turns around and faces me and gave a dark chuckle, "Oh Shooting Star, it's all part of the plan. It was going to happen anyway. I wasn't planning for my plan to start up this soon though. Then your parents came and ruin everything. So it had to start up sooner and now it's a bit less organize then I like it."

"What is this plan?" I asks. Bipper started to walk up to me as he talked, "Nothing Much...just ending the world basically. I'm going to make a connection between this world and the dream world...where I came from. Opening the dream world will release all the demons and having everyone's worse nightmare come to life! I'll get my full powers and I'll be the most powerful demon in the world!" I was cover with fear, "You...You can't do that! I'll...I'll stop you! And so will Dipper!"

Bipper laugh hard, "Oh good luck with that. You are stuck here and Pine Tree is somewhere were he can't get out." Then Bipper got up to my face and hiss into my ear, "He is somewhere were it is cold...very cold...and he is in utter darkness. There is no will to move, no will to think, he is somewhere were nobody could get him out and he can't get himself out. Right now he is just miserable with fear controlling him. There is no will to do anything...only the will to do what the fear tells him to do. Pine Tree is Never coming back!"

Tears flooded my eyes and Bipper just laugh and walks away. Then a thought came into my head, "Well he did come back! In the forest. He can come back again!" Bipper stop laughing and walking, "Yes he did came back but only because I let him. I was being followed by Glasses with a crossbow and I was slow. So the only way I could get out of it was pulling in Pine Tree and making him go back to his mind. Luckily he has no memory."

"Did you steal them or erase them by that one machine?" I ask. "No and I didn't need to. For the pass two weeks that's been me. So I guess you can say that they are mine memories. So when Glasses tried to find the memories in Pine Trees he couldn't because they weren't his in the first place." Bipper explained. "Well if Dipper can come out then he will find a way without you having to pull him out!" I snap.

Bipper laugh, "Unlikely. Only I could get him out because first I put him there and second I know how the prison works Shooting Star. I'm the only one." "Well if Dipper and I can't do nothing then what about the fairies. They are after 'Dipper' who took the Stone of Good or Evil and you are that Dipper in Dipper's body. They will stop you!" I really didn't want to admit to Bipper. I knew that the fairies were after him and the punishment is death. That means Bill would be out but I'll lose Dipper. Bipper's mouth tightens, "Those fairies are sure a pain but nothing that I couldn't handle. They can't come near this field or this circle. So I'm staying here until the end comes. Gideon will go and get the stone and bring it back here."

"What?" Gideon cried out. "Why me?"

Bipper rolls his eyes, "Well if I go out there then they will kill the body of Pine Tree and I can't take it over any more because the body will be dead! We don't want that...do we." Then Bipper ran through his hair, then he gave a whistle and he dogs came over to him. "You see Shooting Star, I found an easier way of connecting the two worlds together. Of course I need the ten to complete this but I found out that you only need their blood to complete the connection."

Then he pulled out a plastic test tube out of his vest. I never understood how the pockets work for that vest. It seems that the pockets are endless. Bipper open the tube and pulled it under one of the dog's fangs. Then blood poured into the tube until it was full. Then Bipper close the lid and look at the blood, "Stanley Pines,  the crescent moon." He muttered. then he pulls out another tube and filled it up under another dog. "Stanford Pines, Glasses." Then Gideon came up to Bipper with a medical box.

"Don't worry Shooting Star, the dogs aren't going to bit you. You see if those dogs bit you then you won't stop bleeding and you will die. I made a deal that you will be safe." Bipper said. Then he pulled out a needle, cleaner, test tube and a rubbery strap. Then Bipper came up to me. He cleans a part of my arm and then ties the rubber thing around my arm tightly. Then he stuck the needle into my arm then added the tube. Blood flood into the tube. Once the tube was full he pulled it out and everything else and even places a Band-Aid to my arm, "See that wasn't so hard Shooting Star?" Bipper mocked.

Then Bipper went up to Gideon and drew his blood. I didn't know that Gideon was part of the 10. Who knew? Then Bipper did it to himself, I'm guessing to get Dipper's blood. Then Bipper face the dogs, "I want you to find the rest of the 10 and bring back their blood. Fetch!" Then the dogs howled and disappeared in the shadows. Bipper then went around and placing the tubes that he collected so far to a certain pedestal.

I was still tied to the tree, tears still flowing. The drawing of the blood didn't bug me but the lost of my family. I wonder who else was part of the 10? There was me, 1, Dipper, 2, Grunkle Stan, 3, Grunkle Ford, 4, Gideon, 5,....who else? I wish I looked more into that picture in the book. Now 5 more will die...like my family...I was alone. I was so alone and helpless. Everyone was dead and Dipper is trap somewhere horrible...somewhere were it was cold and fear was controlling him. It hurts me to know that Dipper is in pain and was suffering in the prison. Tears fell down my face. I was facing the truth. I  so alone and I was so helpless as I'm tied to a tree. There is nobody to stop this. Bill has won. The world it going to end.

Gravity Falls Tick Tock to the EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara