Chapter 1

Dipper POV

I was in pitch darkness. I couldn't see my hand when it is in front of my face. It was cold and I was scared. I don't know how I got here, where here even is. It's very hard to think clearly. Everything is all jumbled up and when I  started to clear it up, everything will just get even more messed up. All I could pull out of my thoughts was that I'm somewhere where it is cold, dark, and full of fear. Fear was controlling me. I feel so small and helpless in this darkness of fear. Coldness was racing through my body. I tried calling out for help, nothing came out. Nothing was making sense. I was just floating in darkness.

Then everything change. I felt like I was falling. Then all of a sudden a wall of light just hit me, hard. I close my eyes to protect my eyes from the bright wall of light. Then I felt myself just hit the ground. I then started to feel pain everywhere. The main part that hurt was the deep part of the back of my head.

I then open my eyes. I was laying on my back, looking up to the tops of the trees of the forest. What was I doing in the woods?

I then felt something wet on the side of my nose and cheek. I then gently touch my nose and cheek and found that I had deep cuts on my cheek and the side of my nose. I then slowly sat up. I groan as the acing pain of my ribs pinch me as I moved. I was hot and sweaty, more then usual, and I was panting as if I've been running for a while. I started to look around. What was I doing in the forest? I have no memory of what happened. The last thing I remember was watching the season finally of Duck Detective, later I went to bed....then poof....I'm in the forest.

I then slowly got up to my feet. Then a sharp pain stabs my right ankle. I quickly lean to a tree, "I must have twisted it." I mumble. I then started to look at myself. I was cover with cuts, blood, dirt, and of course...mosquito bits. My clothes were all dirty up and I notice that I didn't have my hat. I looked around to see if I could find my hat but it was nowhere in sight. "Where's my hat?" I muttered. I sigh.

"Alright what is going on? Think Dipper....Think!" Then I heard a snap of a twig and a voice, "Don't move boy!" I know that voice. I turn my head and could see Great Uncle Ford with a crossbow pointed at my head.

Mabel POV

I was outside making art with Waddles. Dipper and Grunkle Ford were out on a little camping trip for a week. I knew that they are doing something with those journals but I didn't ask. It's best that I don't ask.

After what happened with that game, Dungeons, Dungeons, and more Dungeons, Dipper and Grunkle Ford were closer than ever.  That was two weeks ago. Grunkle Stan was a little unsure about how close they were, but he just went with it. To be honest I wish Dipper would hang out with me more. He's been hanging out with Grunkle Ford for those two weeks. Yes I know he's the author that he's been searching for but still...I'm his sister!

"Grunkle Stan, when are they coming back?" I asks. Grunkle Stan was sitting on the couch outside, reading the newspaper. He looks up and just shrugs, "Who knows. Tomorrow some part of the day." Then he pulls the newspaper up to his face again. I sigh, summer is almost up and this wasn't going to well. Of course I knew it was tomorrow, I've been counting down the days! I just wanted to know the time, so I can plan how I'm going to bring Dipper to play with me again.

Then a brown car come rolling up, I know that car. Then it stops in front of the house. My heart drop as I sat up. To my horror my parents came out of the car.