Chapter 6

Mabel POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I really didn't sleep well last night. I didn't fall asleep until 11 last night. I was worry that the fairies will come during the night and kill Dipper in his sleep. It was rough. I raise my head. I was sitting on a chair by Dipper's bed. I must have fallen asleep with my head on his bed and me sitting in the chair. I rub my eyes. Then I gasp. Dipper wasn't on his bed!

I looked around the room, "Dipper? Dipper!" I called out. I then left the room. I look in the bathroom, no Dipper. I rush down the stairs. I saw Mom and Dad was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Morning honey." Dad smiled, "Are you and Dipper packed up? We are thinking of leaving after we all eat breakfast." "Uh....Uh...." I stuttered.

"What is it sweetie?" Mom asks.

"Uh....Uh...Oh nothing...it's just that..."

"Mabel?"

I turn around and saw Grunkle Stan behind me. Joy filled me. "Grunkle Stan! I-I need to talk to you right now!" Then I quickly grab Grunkle Stan's hand and drag him outside. "Whoa Mabel....What's going on?"

"It's Dipper. Do you know where he is? Did Grunkle Ford take him?" I started then I swallowed, "Or the fairies."

"Wait what about Dipper?"

"He's gone!"

"What! How can that be. He can't even walk!....Ford."

Then Grunkle Stan quickly went back inside and then enter to the gift shop, I followed him with shaky hands. Grunkle Stan pressed the code on the vending machine to enter to the basement. He quickly went down the stiars and I followed him. Then we quickly enter the elevator. Grunkle Stan taps his foot anxiously. This was making me even more worried. I started to tremble even more. It seems like forever for the ding of the elevator. Finally it came and the doors opened.

"Ford!" Grunkle Stan called out. Grunkle Ford turns around, "What? What is it?"

"Where's Dipper? Grunkle Stan asks, "Did you take him or something?"

"No. Why? What happened?"

"I don't know! I woke up and Dipper was gone! He is nowhere to be found!" I cried out. Grunkle Ford ran through his hair, "This isn't good." Tears then started to flood in my eyes, "You don't think..." "I don't know but most likely the fairies took Dipper."

Gideon POV

I was in my cell, just doing my own things....dreaming about Mabel and dreaming of me and her, side by side, in taking over the world together. It was a nice dream. I've already eaten breakfast and I just went back to my cell to finish my beauty sleep. Then a guard open up my cell door very nosily, "Gideon get up!" "Why do you got to interrupt my beauty sleep Charlie." I grumble.

"I said get up! You got a visitor."

I sat up, "A visitor?" I rarely get any visitors. The only one that ever visits me was my father, but that was rare. I then got up and follow Charlie into the visitor section. Charlie open the door and let me in, "Window three." "Thank you Charlie."

I then went to window three and I couldn't believe who it was, "Well, Well, Well, look who we got here."