Chapter 15

Stanford POV

"You can't do that! You are going to kill an incent person! If you kill this Dipper then you will the real Dipper! Bill stole it! Don't kill him, just take him captive!" I cried out. "I'm sorry Stanford but that is my decision and there is no way of changing my mind.  Dipper took the stone and he must be punish!" The Fairy Queen explains, "Now I suggest that you leave right now on your own or I'll have my guards remove you."

I saw Stanley going to say something but I stop him, "Alright! We will leave." Then we quickly left. we got out of the cave. "What are you going to do Ford? Are we going to let them kill Dipper?" Stanley ask. "No. We are gong to try to stop them or at lest get to Bill before they do." I reply. "Well how? We don't know where they are!" Stanley ask. I thought for a moment. Then two shadows went over us. I look up and could see two fairy men flying above us. "Follow them. They are going to lead us to Dipper. Let's go."

Mabel POV

I'm going to stop Bipper. I'm the only one that could save Dipper and this world. I look around and could and I found a sharp rock that was in my reach. Luckily Gideon left to get the stone so he isn't watching me and Bipper could care less about me. I'm just here because of Gideon.

I look at the rock, then back at Bipper. Bipper was reading in the books and his back was towards me. I then slowly reach for the rock. I felt the rock on my finger tips and I rap my fingers around the rock. I look at Bipper again. Still reading the books. So then I started to cut the rope with the rock. I was almost done but then the dogs came back and I stop and hide the rock in my hands.

"Great job on getting the rest of the blood." Bipper smiled. The dogs wag their tails and open their mouths. Bipper pull out more test tubes and filled them up, "Question mark." Then my heart sank. I remember the first time we meet Bill he called me Shooting Star, Dipper Pine Tree, and Soos Question Mark. Bill just killed Soos. Tears flooded my eyes. Soos was gone.

Then Bipper filled up another test tube with blood, "uh, Pacifica..llama...never would have guess that." Bipper muttered. My jaw drop, Pacifica was part of the 10! Then Bipper filled up another tube, "Hear...Robbie..Glad to kill him." Robbie was a good guy...he didn't deserve to die. Then he filled up another one and Bipper gave a dark laugh, "Oh Ice Bag...The red head...Wendy I think was her name." Wendy! Tears filled my eyes even more. Not only my family is dead but my friends as well. Bipper will pay for this.

"Perfect! Now the whole this is complete!" Bipper smiled. Wait...but I only counted 9 blood...what was the tenth blood? Then Bipper moved and I saw the pedestal that the books were on. It was one pedestal with three arms. That was the 10th one...the books.

I watch as Bipper went around and putting the blood tubes on the pedestal. The dogs went off to their spot and didn't care for anything else. I started to cut through the ropes again. Then Bipper went back to the books. I then saw Bipper rubbing his head and wince. Bipper muttered something but I didn't hear.

I then finally saw through the ropes. I then look at the dogs. They were doing their own thing and not caring for the world. I guess they only cared if Bipper orders them to do something. I then slowly started to creep up to Bipper. He was still rubbing his head and looking at the books. I was right behind him ready to attack, even though I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I must do something. All i know is to make sure the connection doesn't happen so the world doesn't end.

Then a cry broke through the air. Both me and Bipper turn and look to see who are what it was. "Bill!" It was Gideon. He was running toward us. He had the voice and face of fear. Then behind him I could see two fairy men. They didn't enter the meadow they were just above the tress just around the edge of the meadow.  

Gideon then threw the stone to Bipper then in one second a lasso rap around Gideon and he fell to the ground. "Bill! Help me! Hhhhhheeeelllppp!" Gideon screamed as the lasso drag him into the forest. Then there was silence. I gasp as a fairy man pointed an arrow from his bow at Bipper.

"No!" I gasp. Then the arrow was release. "Dipper!" I cried out and I went and shove Bipper to the ground and I gasp in pain as I felt a shooting pain in the stomach.