Chapter 19

Stanley POV

I woke up with Ford gently shaking me, "Stanley?" "Ford?" I question, "What are you doing in my room?" "Stanley wake up." I rub my eyes and sat up. My head throb. Then I looked around, "Oh...so it wasn't a dream...Mabel!" Then I crawled over to Mabel. She was laying on the ground dead. Tears flooded in my eyes. I then held Mabel's lifeless body in my arms. I then pulled out the arrow from her, then held her tightly, "Oh Mabel." Then I look up at Ford, "Can't those pills heal her and bring her back?" Ford shook his head sadly, "No. They only work if the person is alive. They only heal, not bring back the dead. I'm sorry Stanley." I hug Mabel tighter then it hit me, "Where is that triangle demon?"

"He left...got big plans to do. I really didn't ask, I didn't care." He reply. I looked around and saw how the world change. Then I notice Jack and Julie hugging each other and they were talking about something in hush voices. I didn't care and I don't think they care that Mabel is dead. That doesn't matter at the moment, "Ford What are we going to do? Mabel is dead and Dipper is trap somewhere while his body is being controlled by a demon, the world is ending and soon we will. Ford what is your plan?"

Ford sigh, "I'm not even sure. I think even this time...Bill has won."

"Ford why are you saying that? You never said that the bad guy as won."

"But Stanley he has! He has his powers, they are stronger and he even got newer ones because of Dipper. Every second this world is dying. We will be host to the other demons. There is no way to get out of this! I really do hate to say this but Bill has won. There is nothing that we can do!"

"Aren't you hearing what you are saying? Bill is saying things to make you weak! You just can't let it let him win!"

"Of course you let him win...your humans." a voice reply. Then I look and I could see the Fairy Queen. She was the brightest thing there. "What are you doing here?" Ford ask. The Fairy Queen gave a grave face, "Stanford I....I want to apologize for not believing you in the first place. I felt the powers of the stone being absorb. Then I came out of my kingdom and found that the world have change and is now dying. I...I want help you."

Ford crosses his hands, "What will happen to Dipper? He is trap somewhere and he needs his body to be alive." The Fairy Queen nods her head, "I now know that Dipper isn't the cause of this. It was that demon Bill Cipher. Dipper's body will not be harm so Dipper won't be harm." Then the Fairy Queen looks at Mabel, "What a waste. What a beauty she is." I nod, "She was a beauty. Both on the outside and the inside."

"What is your plan your majesty?" One of her guards ask. The queen thought for a moment, "I want most of my men to guard the portal. Make sure that we control it. Right now the demons aren't out yet because the world isn't quite ready." "Where is the portal?" I ask. I didn't see any portal. "Well right now you are right next to it. It is in the circle of the 10. Once the earth is ready and the demons will come out of the circle and you are just about on top of it." The Fairy Queen reply in a very small nasty tone but I caught it.  I then scooted forward with Mabel still in my arms.

"So guard the portal, what else?" Ford asks. The Fairy Queen thought for a moment, "I shall meditate to see if I could find Dipper. He could help us. While that is going on, some of my other men will go out and search for Bill." "Don't forget about the three shadow sisters." Ford pointed out, "They will stick with Bill and will protected him if he needs it."

The Fairy Queen nods and then went off her way. Ford came up to me, "What are we going to do with Mabel?" II sniffle, "She didn't deserve this Ford."

"I know."

"She was so young and now to me...this world seems darker."

Ford bent down close to Mabel and pulled out the memory stones, "I'm going to see if Mabel learned anything from Bill that could help us. " Ford then place the two stone together and place the purple side on Mabel's forehead and the blue side started to glow.

Within seconds Ford pause and have a surprising face. "Ford what is it?" I ask, "What did Mable learn?" Ford looks at me, "I think Mabel found out where Dipper is." Then a fairy guard came up to us, Where are the other two humans?" We looked and we couldn't see Jack or Julie. "Jack? Julie?" Ford called out. There was no answer. "Oh great what are those two loons doing?" I mumble.

Julie POV

With Jack's hand I lead us through the dark forest. "Julie are you sure about this?" Jack asks me. "Of course I'm sure. Bill said that he could make dreams come true and I don't want to die. I want to live life and a good life while I'm at it. He already dealt with our two problems." I reply. Then once we were far enough from the meadow I started to call out, "Bill! Bill Cipher! We need to talk to you! Oh Bill!"

"Julie are you sure we can trust him?"

"I'm sure. Jack just think of this...we will both be alive as the world dies and we will live our lives that we always wanted before the kids came. We can have that through Bill."

"Of course you can through me."  said a voice. I turn around and could see Bill, in Dipper's body still, sitting up in a tree wearing different and weird clothes. I gave a small smile, "Bill, you are having your dream come to life and we want ours. We don't want to die and we want to life the life we always wanted. You already dealt with our two problems so you owe us the rest of it and the complete version of it."

Bill lean back on the tree and snap his fingers and a black apple came out of nowhere and Bill grab it and took a large bit out of it. "Well..." Bill started then he swallowed his bit, "Of course I could do it...make your dream come to life....but what is in it for me? That isn't how deal works when it is one sided. There's got to be something for me."

"Well what do you want?" I ask eagerly. Bill took another bit out of his apple then quickly swallowed it. "What about you owe me one?"

"Deal!"

Then Bill came floating down towards us throwing his apple away, "Alright deal." Then he stretch out his hand and a blue flame came out of it. I happily shook it. then Bill release my hand and then snaps his fingers and Jack disappears. "What happen? Where is Jack? This isn't my happiness." I snap back. "Oh don't worry about him. He is in joying his life. You in the other hand...this is your owe me one thing."

Then all three black dogs came out of the shadows, "You see Julie I made a promise to the three sisters that they will get a host when the world ends so they too will have bodies before the other demons could choose. They want to be the one of the first ones to get a body. So they could have their power strengthen and new powers to come. The point is that they like you...and you are going to be Shay's host." Then one of the dogs growled then jump on me.