Chapter 12

What's up! Now since it is the weekend I'll be updating more. Yay! I want to thank you all for the votes and the views. You guys are just amazing! It means a lot to me. Thank you!  Also ClockworksApprentice, thank you for your comments. I love them. They really made my day. Alright...let get started! :)

Mabel POV

Gideon left already, Bipper was reading the journals very carefully, and I was still tied to the tree, still upset and completely useless. My family was dead and I was alone.

Stanford POV

I couch out blood. "I-I must...." Then I slowly reach into my jacket and pulled out a small pill bottle. I struggle to open it and when I did they all scattered over the floor. I reach for one and I force it down my mouth and swallowed it. I hated the taste of it but I needed it to live.

Then I started to cough even more, some coughs of blood but some weren't coughs of blood. The more I cough my lungs burn. Then my shoulder and my leg starts to burn and some smoke started to come out of them. Within a couple of minutes the bleeding stops and there was no wound.

I slowly got up to my feet and gather as much pills as I could. Then I walked over to Stanley, Jack, and Julie and stuff a pill in each of their mouths. They started to cough and their wounds started to smoke. Julie cried out as it was happening. "Ford! What, cough, is this!" Stanley chocked. "Just something to heal you....can't explain everything about it right now." I reply. Then in within a couple of minuets they all were up on their feet alive at least....I'm not saying emotionally or mentally fine.

Julie was pale and badly shaken, Jack was hugging his wife dearly with anger in his face...Why is he always mad?...Well Stanley was also upset but mainly stress out and so was I. Bill, the dream demon, had taken over my great nephew's body and kidnapped my great niece. One question pounds in my head...how did Bill get into Dipper's body?

"Stanley did you know about this?" I ask.

"Wait you think I know? You've been spending time with the kid!" Stanley snaps back.

I tighten my jaw, "I had nothing to deal with this. It's Bill Cipher...the triangle man from the journals."

"The demon?"

"Yes."

"Well how do you think Bill got into Dipper?"

I shrug, "I have no idea. There must have been a deal....I don't know if it was recent or in the past. I wish I knew more. Man, I should have listen to Dipper when he wanted to talk about his pass experiences with the creatures. He might have talked about Bill."

"How could you!" Jack snaps, "How could you let our children deal with these....these....creatures and demons!" "Hey don't blame us! You are the one that miss spelled your son's name." Stanley snap back. "What Bill said about you two are true. He doesn't tell lies....he leaves parts out of the truth so you think he is lying but really he isn't." Jack tighten his jaw and his face grew red.

"W-Will D-D-Dipper and M-M-Mable b-b-be a-alright?" Julie quiver. "Mabel will be safe. Gideon made a deal to Bill and one of the things is that Mabel won't get hurt so she is safe. For Dipper I'm not totally sure. I know he is out there somewhere because Bill can't kill Dipper. You see the only way Bill could have Dipper's body is to remove Dipper's spirit from the body. Once Dipper is a spirit in the mist he is like a ghost and can't be killed. So he won't die if you meaning that if he will be alright." I explain.

Julie eyes widen, "D-Dipper I-s a spirit!" It seems that she was either about to cry or faint. I gave a small groan, "Maybe...I'm not sure where he is at the moment. He could be a spirit somewhere in this world or trap in another world....All I know is that he is alive." "Alive? You think having my son being a ghost is living!" Jack snap. "What the heck is wrong with you! Have you been living under a rock?"

Then Stanley stepped in, "Alright, that is enough. I know that you and all of us are very tense and stressed out about what is happening at the moment. But if we keep on fighting then nothing is going to get done here. Let's make a plan on this. Right now Mabel is taken but safe at the moment, Dipper is missing and we have no clue where he is, but the main thing is that we need to work together to get them back. Ford deals with these things all the time....Ford what do you got?"

I thought for a moment, "Well I'm not sure what Bill is planning. Right now he has all the journals so I can't go back and read them. But if Dipper is a spirit somewhere then he might try to contact us...but if he is trap somewhere then we are goners on that plan." "So what is your plan?" Jack hiss. "To be honest with you Jack. There is no plan. We don't know what  is going on and where is Mabel, Bill, and Gideon. and we don't even know what their plans are."

"How am I suppose to listen to you when you don't even have a plan! I think I'll do better by myself with my wife by my side." Jack hiss.

"I wouldn't do that. Bill's dogs are out and we are suppose to be dead if it wasn't for me in the first place! If you want to blow our cover and die....be my guess!" I snap.

Jack tightens his mouth but didn't say anything. Then Stanley snaps his fingers, "What about the fairies Ford?" "What about them?" I ask. "Well they are looking for Dipper right? Well Bill is in Dipper's body at the moment so  the fairies could lead us to Bill!"

That was a good idea but there was a flaw, "True but once they see 'Dipper' then they will kill him right at the spot." "Fairies want to kill Dipper!" Julie gasps and nearly fainting. Oh boy, this is going to be a tough trip, "Well they want to kill Bill but he was using Dipper's form to get in. So Stanley, that is a good idea but the flaw is that Dipper would be killed."

"You mean Bill." Jack corrected with a proud face of, "See I was listening and I'm smart." I shook my head, "No Dipper. Bill can't die...he's a demon. If they kill the body then Dipper can't go back to his body so he's basically dead. Bill could just move on to another easily."

Jack grumbles but I just ignored him. I was good at proving people wrong and I still in joy it. "Alright, so we can try the fairies and try to get them to be on our side for this. Who disagrees?" I ask and nobody raises their hand, "Alright....Then to the fairies we go!"