part five (requested)

Since I've been receiving comments telling me to continue this story I've decided to do so as well as make it a book. So I hope you all enjoy the story!

(Your p.o.v)
THREE MONTHS LATER...
I was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery. It turns out ciel and I are expecting twins according to Sebastian.

Ciel was by my side kissing and playing with my belly. I smiled and looked back at him. He'll be a really great father, I just know it. He had already grew to love our unborn children already.

"Do you think that they're both boys or girls?" He asked.

"Oh ciel. Men are so inpatient, we'll know soon." I giggled.

I suddenly felt one of the babies kick and ciel felt it as well.

"Oh my goodness! (F/n) did you feel that?!" Said ciel happily.

"Of course I did. Maybe the one that always kicks a lot is a boy. I'm certain."

"I can't wait to see my children. I'm really anxious!" Ciel cheerfully spoke.

"Don't worry love, they'll be here before you know it."

THREE MORE MONTHS LATER...

It was three in the morning when I woke up with intense pain on my abdomen. I screamed and ciel called his servants over to our room.

"CIEL! THEY'RE COMING!" I cried

"Oh my goodness! SEBASTIAN, MEYRIN, BARDROY, FINNY! GET OVER HERE NOW!" ciel panicked.

Before I knew it they came rushing in with candles.

"What is it my lord? Is there something wrong?" Asked Sebastian.

"Can't you see (f/n) is in labor here?!" Ciel yelled at him.

I cried and screamed at the same time. The pain was excruciating, It felt like I was being ripped from the inside. I felt something gush out of me I looked down and saw blood. I then had the feeling of wanting to faint because of the sight and pain.

"Okay mistress I'm going to have to ask you to try and relax." Said Sebastian.

"PLEASE SEBASTIAN JUST GET THEM OUT!"

"Sebastian! This is an order! Make sure my children come out as safe as possible Along with (f/n)!" ciel ordered.

Sebastian smirked Then bowed
"Yes my lord."

"You three go get me hot towls, warm water, and clean sheets now!" Said Sebastian ordering the servants.

"YES SIR!" They said then ran out the room.

"Ciel! I don't think I'll make it. I'm in so much pain." I cried.

"Don't say that (f/n)! You'll be alright. We'll see our babies soon" he said holding my hand.

I gripped his hand super hard and he winced in pain. My grip was hard enough to break his hand.

"Darling... do you think- oww! That you can- oh never mind."

"I hate you for doing this to me!"

"(F/n) just relax"

"Alright mistress I'm going to have to ask you to push for me now." Said Sebastian.

I did as what I told and pushed as hard as I could. I kept yelling and gripping ciel's hand even harder causing him to feel pain as well. I mean shouldn't he feel it also? Since I'm experiencing it way more than he is.

"Okay mistress, one more push the head is already out."

I screamed and saw Sebastian hold out our baby. I soon heard crying, I saw ciel's face covered in tears as he walked over to Sebastian.

"Congratulations, it's a boy." Sebastian smiled.

He then wrapped him in a towl and set him beside ciel.

I then felt another rush of pain and ciel continued to comfort me.

I cried and pushed again. Ciel's face was flushed and covered in tears. I didn't know if it was from excitement or from the pain I was causing his hand.

"One more push mistress you're doing well." Said Sebastian

I did once more and suddenly heard crying again. I looked at Sebastian as he held our child.

"It's a girl, congratulations to both of you. I will clean everything and help mend mistress (f/n) sir." Said Sebastian to ciel.

Ciel and I held our children in our arms. It's too bad we haven't even decided on names yet.

"Ciel what should we name them?" I smiled.

"How about (baby's name) for our son." Said ciel

"it's perfect Ciel. I want to name our daughter (baby's name)."

Our children had both our eyes. Our son had my (e/c) eyes. And our daughter had Ciel's beautiful rich blue eyes. In all honesty there is no other place I'd rather be right now than with my beautiful family, I surely was blessed. I looked at Ciel and he kissed me deeply.

"I love you Ciel. Thank you for giving me this wonderful gift of life." I said pressing my face close to his.

"I love you too (f/n) and our beautiful children."

We kissed again and continued to tend to our babies.