Part One

You had been really close with ciel for five years already. Ciel had broke his engagement with Elizabeth because she was too much for him to handle and after he met you, he realized that you were everything he'd ever wanted. Though this happened when both of you where fourteen and he proposed when you turned fifteen.

Your personality was compatible to his, you were really serious, cold, and a bit vague.

But ciel was the only person that made you act differently towards him. There was something about him that made you weak in the knees but you couldn't put your finger on it.

How both of you met was at a banquet. You piqued ciel's interests and saw each other on many occasions after that. You came from nobility of course. your family was very strict, rich, and powerful That you had to be betrothed to London's finest.

Four years later you still remained by ciel's side and watched him grow into a handsome young man. Your feelings for him grew more through out the years and fell deeply in love with him as he did as well.
Before the ball started you were in your room. Mey Rin was helping you get ready. You wore an elegant pastel blue dress with white lace gloves and Your long (h/c) hair was loose and curled.

"You look really lovely my lady, my master ciel will surely be surprised." Said mey rin smiling at you. 

"Thank you mey rin I hope so too."

"OH MY MASTER IS SO GROWN UP! I COULD CRY!!!" she uncontrollably sobbed.

You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Mey rin will you please quit your blubbering? it's quite irritating." You calmly spoke.

"Oh sorry my lady! and I'll be on my way to prepare for the ball call me if you need anything!" And with that she left the room.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror and kept thinking about how much has changed over the past years. you looked way differently from the first time you've met ciel. Your once small delicate frame developed curves and a bust. And your doll like facial features changed as well. After thinking for a few more minutes you took a deep breath and went downstairs for the ball.
~~~~Time skip~~~~
Right when the ball started you saw ciel speaking with his father's side of the family. Of course Elizabeth was there being his cousin and all. She looked over at you and gave you an evil glare then dragged ciel away to dance.

You rolled your eyes at her and thought when will it be the time when she finally gets over him. Elizabeth hated you for ruining her engagement and called you a whore for doing so. But this didn't really effect you that much in a way.
you walked away and sighed. Sebastian looked over at you and decided to cheer you up a bit.

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight, my  mistress?" He smirked at you.

"Yes Sebastian, thank you."

"Are you sure mistress? You seem upset, would you care to dance?" he asked reaching out his hand to you.

You nodded and took his hand. He danced with you very swiftly, he was a very skilled and talented dancer that you didn't know he had it in him.

Ciel then glared at both of you dancing together and got rather jealous.
"Sebastian! May have a turn with my fianceé!" He said with his face turning red.

"Certainly my lord." He chuckled.

you let go of Sebastian's hand and went over to ciel. He put one arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. He looked deep into your (e/c) orbs and kissed your hand.

"You look very lovely this evening my dearest lady. Care to dance?"

"You probably said that to Elizabeth as well." You said with attitude.

Ciel looked at you surprised his expression then softenen and he smirked at you.

"Care to come with me to the balcony Instead my lady?" He smiled at you.

You looked to the side and saw Elizabeth still giving you the look like she wanted to murder you.

"Certainly ciel I would love to join you."

He then held out his arm and took you to the balcony outside his room and away from everyone.

The night sky was very lovely the moon illuminated light onto the two of you along with the dozens of stars above. considering it was lightly snowing that december's night, The atmosphere was very soothing with flowers around the balcony, you looked up at the moon and sighed softly.

"This is for you my love." Said ciel giving you a beautiful white rose.

You took the rose and lightly pressed it against your nose and smiled.

"Why thank you ciel it's so beautiful, this whole night is beautiful." You blushed at him

"You're very beautiful, Nothing compares to such beauty as yours, darling look at me."

You softly gasped and looked at him. He then held your face in his hands. You gazed into his sapphire blue eye that was only visible and leaned your face close to his.

"(F/n) (m/n) (l/n), I am deeply in love with you, I honestly don't want anyone else but you my love. I can't wait for us to get married very soon." He murmmered

Those words melted right through your heart. You wanted to say the right words back to ciel but you where completely dumbstruck. Ciel had never spoke to you about his feelings that way towards you and it was too good to be true.

"Ciel... just kiss... me" you whispered.

And with that he kissed you softly. It soon turned into a heated makeout session when he wrapped his arm around your waist and the other running his fingers through your soft long hair and licked your bottom lip asking for permission which you kindly gave.
His lips then lingered to your neck and gently sucked on your weak spot. You gasped and moaned as he did that then went on to your clavicle. You pulled ciel closer, and wrapped your arms around him and kept letting soft moans escape your mouth.

"Ci... Ciel... please.. t-take me." You pleaded desperatley.

"As you wish my dearest (f/n)." He said picking you up bridal style to his bedroom.