part four

(Your p.o.v)

TWO MONTHS LATER...

One morning I woke up rather feeling sick. My head was hurting really bad and my lower back was feeling the same. And I could of sworn when mey rin was helping me out with my corset my breasts would hurt as well.

"Ow! Be a bit more careful mey-rin!" I yelled at her.

"OH I'M SO SORRY MY LADY!"

she tugged at the strings gently and that was still enough for me to feel discomfort. But I sucked it up and went along with it.

After mey-rin was done with me I made my way downstairs for breakfast with ciel.

"Good morning my dearest (f/n)." He smirked at me

"Good morning love."

Ciel studied me carefully and looked concerned.

"Is there something the matter?"

"No ciel I'm fine." I smiled at him.

He sat down next to me while Sebastian made his way to the dining room with our food.

"For this morning's breakfast we'll be having Poached Salmon and Mint Salad with a scone and earl grey tea from Jackson's." Said Sebastian laying the plate of food in front of me.

"Thank you Sebastian."

"No problem at all mistress I hope ypu enjoy your meal."

when the aroma of the fish hit my face I suddenly felt a huge wave of nausea rush over me.
My face turned a pale greenish color and I quickly stood up.

"(F/n)? What's wrong?" Asked ciel

"Excuse me!"

I covered my mouth and quickly fled to the nearest bathroom.

I then bend over and leaned my head into the toilet and began to vomit. I retched and gagged trying to completely empty my stomach. I felt absolutely disgusted and horrible.

Soon I heard a knock on the door. I looked and saw ciel standing outside.

"Love are you alright?" He asked now worried.

"I'm... fine! Don't come in I'm not decent."

I then threw up some more and began to cry.

Ciel then came in and held the hair away from my face and rubbed my back.

"There there. It's going to be alright. It was probably Sebastian's cooking!" He exclaimed.

"Ciel don't blame this on Sebastian. I don't know what's wrong with me. All I know is that I could possibly be sick." I weakly spoke.

I then proceeded to vomit until I had absolutely nothing left in my stomach to throw out.

I gasped for air and stood up feeling dizzy. As I was about to fall ciel caught me.

"You're going back to bed this instant. I'm calling off any plans I have today to take care of you."

His voice sounded serious. I was still in his arms. He then picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room and layed me on the bed.

"I'll have Sebastian make you some tea."

"Okay ciel, and I'm craving some biscuits and crumpets for some reason."

"Haha! Okay I'll get you that as well my love." He chuckled and left the room.

So the entire afternoon ciel stayed with me. I still felt horrible though. I began to wonder if this even was some sort of sickness. Maybe something even more for all I know...

ONE WEEK LATER...

Again I find myself crouched against the toilet and completely emptying my stomach once again. This kept happening for a week straight. Every morning, afternoon, and evening was the same. I now couldn't keep anything down in my stomach anymore without feeling sick.

Ciel found me crying in the bathroom with my face near the toilet and my arms around my abdomen.

"(F/n)! Are you still feeling sick again?!"

"Ciel... please make it stop!" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"SEBASTIAN! GET OVER HERE NOW!" Ciel called out to his Butler.

Ciel then went over to my side and started to comfort me. In a split second Sebastian was already outside of the bathroom.

"Did you need anything my lord?" He questioned.

"What is wrong with (y/n)?! She's been this way since last week!"

"Let me take a look at her for a moment."

I stood up and faced him. Sebastian then took off his glove and placed his hand  on my lower abdomen. He then made a surprised expression and smiled at me.

"Well... what is it?!" Asked ciel

"It seemes that lady (y/n) here is expecting sir. I can hear it's rapid heartbeat."

I gasped and began to cry tears of joy now.

"You mean... she's... pregnant?"
Ciel's expression looked nervous and shocked. I honestly didn't even know what he was thinking but I felt really happy.

"Yes sir she very much is. I believe she's almost three months along." Said Sebastian.

"(F/n) do you know what this means? We're going to be a family my love!" He sounded happy now.

He hugged me really tight and we both kissed each other passionately.

"Congratulations you two. I will start providing whatever lady (y/n) will need to make sure we'll have a smooth pregnancy." Said Sebastian.

"Seek to it right away now Sebastian." Orderd ciel

"Yes my lord."

He then walked out of the bathroom and so did we and began to plan everything for our soon to be child.

"Its going to be a long seven months."
I spoke in my mind as I held ciel's hand and walked to his study.