Chapter 26 - Uneasiness and Randomness

Hailee's POV

*Recap*

"The hospital....."

"The WHAT!?" I shout into the phone. Harry looks at me in worry and I give him a "Hold Your Horses" look.

"Why. Are you. In. The hospital," I demand. That does it for Harry and he rushes over, putting his ear against the phone. My breathing hitches. The guy I have had a crush on for 4 years is less than 10 centimeters from my face.

"When I went on my run earlier, there was this lady, and she was really nice to me-"

"YOU FOLLOWED HER INTO HER HOUSE MADE OF CANDY AND SHE TRIED TO KILL YOU, RIGHT!?" I shout. She laughs.

"Umm, no. Not even close. She complimented my singing, and I was on my way. When I turned around, I passed her house again, and she was just lying there in a pool of blood, so I called 911, then Sophie. She came to get me, and we both ended up crying and covered in blood. So-"

"Wait. You were covered in blood!?" I ask in disgust. Libby sighs.

"Yes. Anyway, we went back to the house to clean up, and everyone else was sleeping. Except for Liam. He practically humped Sophie when he jumped on us about what happened. We said we needed to get clean and go to the hospital, and that he could come with us. So him being the scared, paranoid 19 year old he is, he woke up Louis, because he thought we were suddenly murderers or something.

"Then we got to the hospital and this slutty nurse - yes, slutty nurse - started hitting on Liam and Louis, and Sophie and I were pissed. Especially Sophie. And the boys were just completely uncomfortable. As for Alice - the lady - she is currently in surgery because they're trying to patch up her stomach," Libby says really fast. Geez, is she hyper or something?

"Um, okay.... That's a lot of information to take in...." I say slowly.

"I know."

"Shit! Libby give me the phone real quick!" I hear Sophie shout in the background. Libby sighs and I can practically HEAR her rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Hail, is Lily up yet?" Sophie asks.

"No. And hello to you too, Miss Sophie!" I say. She sighs.

"Hi. Look, you need to wake Lily up and give her her meds. They're in the top drawer in the kitchen island. She needs to take one from every bottle, and 2 of the Anti-nausea, alright?" She says rapidly.

"What happens if I don't?" I ask, joking around. Of course I'm going to, it's her medication! There's a long pause and Sophie clears her throat.

"You'll witness a lot of blood coming from her mouth, and you'll all end up in the hospital with her today. And I do mean WITH her. I'll personally harm each and every one of you," she says. Harry looks scared, and he walks out to go and get Lily. I smile, knowing it'll make her happy. Harry is obviously her favorite, if the plethora of Harry merchandise and posters she has in her room is any indication. She has all of the boys, but mostly Harry.

"C'mon, Lily, it's time to take your medicine!" Harry shouts to wake her up. She groans and I walk around the corner still on the phone, to find her glaring a him.

"Why does that sound like a line from a cheap porno?" Lily asks, causing Harry to blush.

"That's my girl," I hear Sophie whisper. I laugh and Harry looks at Lily.

"Are you gonna get up or not?" Lily shakes her head.

"Nope, not getting up." She declares stubbornly. Harry sighs.