Chapter 20 - Showers and Songs

Sophie's POV

After a very relaxing shower, I get out and wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair. I hurriedly put on the undergarments left for us. They had been expecting the shower would be needed, I suppose, and slip on the red bathrobe and head back to Lou's costume, makeup and hair room.

Nobody's in there, from what I can see, so I walk in and sit on the little couch, in front of the clothing rack, facing away from the door. I yawn and decide to lie down.  Suddenly the door opens.

"So what do we think...about Liam's little...ehm, problem?" I hear Niall say.

"I don't know. Maybe he just needs a good knock on the head! I mean, he's already got an amazing girlfriend," Harry replies sheepishly.

"Amazing!? She's a fucking nightmare! We all know what she wants from Liam!" Louis practically yells. My eyebrows scrunch together, What does she want from him? I think to myself.

"Yeah, she's fuckin' insane, lads," Lou agrees.  I almost laugh, almost, but then I hear one of them coming around to the clothing rack. I quickly lie on the couch and pretend to be asleep. Someone jumps.

"Bloody feckin' hell!" Niall jumps, swearing. The boys all rush over to where I am.

"Has she been there the whole time?" Louis asks.

"Well, I don't feckin' know!" Niall replies. I feel someone's eyes on my legs, and instantly figure out that the robe has ridden up over my side. It probably got in this position in my mad dash to lie down. Shit, they can see my red underwear. Hey, at least I'm not the type to wear thongs, right?

"Bloody hell, when did she get that fucking hot?" Harry asks. Someone smacks him. "Ow! What the bloody hell was that for, Lou!?" he asks angrily. Ah, go team Teasdale! You know, I'm glad I can keep a straight face when people are staring at me. Or I would be laughing my ass off right about now.

"Should we put 'er, ehm, robe back?" Niall asks uncomfortably.

"No, mate, let her sleep. She seems like the kind of person, where when she's napping, the slightest touch could wake her up," Harry says.

"Could wake who up?" Libby asks, in her usual sassy way. I am so relieved she's here, that I almost smile, which would blow my cover. But I manage to contain myself at the last second. I hear her footsteps round the corner, and come to a sudden halt.

"Um, why the fuck are you watching Sophie sleep?" She demands. I can hear her foot tapping on the ground impatiently as the boys mumble incomprehensible replies. "Well?" She demands once again.

"We were, um, coming around the corner to get something, saw her asleep, and stopped, not sure if we should keep going, and risk waking her up, or just stand here and wait," Louis says, slightly unccertain. My lips twitch slightly, and the boys obviously don't see it, because they don't say anything. Knowing how observant Libby is, I'm sure she catches it, but she easily plays it off.

"Why the fuck would you watch her sleep!?" She asks in annoyance. The boys mumble apologies. "Jesus, I mean, you can see her underwear! You sure you weren't over here jacking off!?" she says while. The boys say nothing. "That's what I thought, now please leave and go into the BOY'S room, not ours."

"But, isn't this...?" Harry asks. Libby sighs, her voice softening.

"Harry, the sign on the door says "CD", not 1D," she says. He blushes.

"Oh...."

"So, can you all please leave this room now?"

"Yeah," the boys chorus. I hear the door open.