Pitch

100 Word Pitch:

Tabitha Foster's birthday comes with baggage. At midnight, on every witch's 20th birthday, comes The Selection. 

The ceremony divines Tabitha's true love and from there, she has one year to make the lucky man fall in love. If she fails, she will lose her magic powers forever and be excommunicated from her family and coven.

The Selection delivers harsh news...If the leaves are right, and they always are, her true love is Hunter Black, Friday Harbor's most attractive, mysterious, and untamable bachelor.

Love is a lot like magic—mysterious, surprising, and a force not to be reckoned with.

Author's Note:

Hi there! My name is Jolene and I'm so grateful to YOU for giving LOVE SPELL a chance. It means the world to me. LOVE SPELL was originally stared as a love letter to magic, to be entered into Harlequin Romance's #SYTYCW17 and #Wattys2017 contest.

This novel can stand alone, but I envision it as one in a series, following each of the Foster sisters in their Selection ceremonies, that reveal and follow their one true love.

How can you help? Join the coven!

Please vote for every chapter and leave comments about what you liked or didn't like. It makes all the difference in the world! Thank you so much!

Love,

Jolene