Dinner parties are friendly...

Start from the beginning

"Gentlemen there's a few things we should get clear right now. I allow you to solely live to keep an eye on Elena. I allow Elena to remain in her house, living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you will never see her again." Elijah said.

"Is that a threat!" I growled gripping onto my glass tight with both hands. Damon put his hand on my thigh, in an attemp to calm me down. I settled with a growl, and a glare.

After we were done, I was in the kitchen with Alaric while Elena and Stefan were gone and the rest were on 'kill Elijah' mission. I wanted to name it, 'Kill The Buzz Kill that wants to ruin my life mission' but the other buzz kill, Stefan, disagreed.

"Alaric! Did I ever mention how much I love you?" I asked sending a gigantic grin his way.

"Spit it out. What do you want?" Alaric asked, a dull look on his face.

"Your no fun." I said with a pout. "Anyways, you think you could let me go on the history project?" I asked. "We are besties." I added nudging him.

He gave me a look, you'd give someone that said they are pregnent with seals, and then carried on looking through his phone.

I sighed in defeat then perked back up when Alaric had a sursprised slash scared look on his face. I knew I couldn't be this excited but I was bored and anything to spice things up could do me real good.

You'd expect me to be worried since the guy who's supposed to be taking me out in a few days is practically throwing his life out on the line trying to kill something that apparently can't be killed, but unlike some people, like Elena, I have faith in my....lover. I have faith in him to not get himself killed in the process of killing. And also because Elijah's old, and old supernatural beings tend to be foolish and stupid and all the other things I am not. Plus, we're talking about Damon here, he stops at nothing to get what he wants. And right now more than anything, Damon wants to kill that pain in the arse and demolish him for good. It's what I want, and if the damn sexist jerks, would let me kill him, I would, but of course Damon and Stefan won't let me because I'm a girl.... Okay fine, Stefan won't let time because I'm like a sister to him and Damon won't because....well I wouldn't know because that arse hasn't made me his 'girlfriend' yet. Originally I wouldn't care, but it would give me piece in mind, if he finally made me something. I didn't know what I was to him before.... a person he knew, a person Stefan made him know, a friend, a.... I really didn't know, but now I'm desperate to know. I want to know....

"Kayla!" Alaric shouted braking me out of my trance.

"Ow! Stop yelling!" I yelled back covering my ears.

"You were zoned out. I said your name ten times, I had to yell." He said then he shoved his phone in my face.

I scowled at him than grabbed it from his hands to read what was on the screen.

'....Any immortal who chooses to uses the white oak to defeat the original will face the consequences of final death themselves.'

That's all I had to read to react. To think of everything that'll happen.

It took me all of two seconds to get up and zap into the room.

"Hello boys." I said entering the room. All three heads snapped to me and I could feel Damon's glare and John's hate.

"What are you doing here?" John asked.

"Shut up!" I snapped glaring at him.

I looked at John and Damon and broke into their heads without any effort.

"If an immortal kills an original, he dies. So go ahead John, kill him. I rather risk you then Damon." I said to Damon and John in their heads.

"Elijah, let me get one thing straight." Damon said turning around the other way so he can get his hands on the alcohol. Elijah turned the other way too. "I will not give you the location for the witch massacrer, even if you were to get down on your knees and beg." A grin stretched on my face as Damon created the perfect distraction. "Now as entertaining as that may be, I will still not let you get what you want." He said handing a glass to Elijah and taking a sip from his own while leaning against the table. "Even if that kills me." He added, then said, "or you."

As Damon said those two words, John had made his way over and stabbed Elijah with the stake in his back. I gotta hand it to him for his aim. John got him center, and his strength was not too bad for a human.

Veins appeared on Elijah's face slowly, as he fell limply on the floor. Dead as road kill.

Zapping in front of him, I leaned down slowly and pulled out the stake stuffing it in my boot, while Damon grabbed the body and took it into the basement in an attempt to burn it.

While Damon was in the basement burning the damn body, I was getting rid of John.

It took me a half a damn hour to get the guy out of my house, and by then Alaric had to leave too.

Easily getting bored, I headed down to the basement to see why Damon was taking so long.

"Damon! How hard is it to burn his stupid body?!" I yelled climbing down the stairs.

"Maybe if you'd come here, you'd see." He said in an annoyed tone.

Letting out an over exaggerated sigh, I used my amazing super speed to get to Damon.

I saw him turning the fire thing on, and Elijah'a body staying the same, excluding the torn clothes and the dusty skin.

Confused, I grabbed it from Damon's hand and turned it on for at least a minute. When I turned it off his body still hadn't desiccated.

"Whatever. Forget about it. Maybe it's an original thing." I said shrugging it off, refusing to deal with this now. "Let's go upstairs, we'll get Stefan to bury this."

Taking Damon's hand I led him upstairs.

I sat on the coach while Damon put in a movie.

"Didn't Stefan say something about no violence." I asked.

"Coming from the one who planned the kill." Damon replied.

A while later Damon and I were making out on the coach while the horror movie was still playing. I know, how romantic. Note sarcasm.

Honestly I didn't care less, if screams and shout and growling was in the background, because all I could focus on was Damon's lips while my hands explored his hair.

Of course, the phone decided to ring ruining the moment.

Damon groaned from on top of me.

"Ignore it." I mumbled onto Damon's lips.

The phone though kept ringing.

Finally sighing in defeat, I stretched my hand back to get my cell phone from on top of the table.

"If your about to die and I'm the only person you could call, I'd just like you to know that I'm not helping." I said into the phone.

Though what Alaric said back to me, made my eyes go wide, and my posture rigid.

~*~

Authors Note:

I know its not that long, but you can't really sue me for being busy.

Sorry its short but its a good chapter.

I'll try to get the next update in soon, but i may no be able to.

Anywho.

Tell me what you think and vote.

Till my next update.

Kill elijah...... And throw Elena off a cliff...