Escape

I woke up to find I was tied to a chair with duck tape. I looked around to see where I was. I saw half of the boys that used to bully me in the corner.

"Finally, you're awake." One said. The kid next to him pulled out a knife.

"What do you want from me?" I asked them.

"No one ever makes fun of us, or defies us. We need to get rid of you." He said
"But we will torture you first" He added on. My eyes widened. I started to struggle. I had done an escape game before, with a friend. I had to do it again now. The guy with a knife walked up and cut me several times. I gasped in pain. The third guys phone went off an he cursed.

"Amber alerts already" He told the first guy. 

"What? Its only been half a day?" The first guy yelled. Half a day? How? What ever, I have to get out. The guy started to cut my legs. I started to tear up. Then he stopped and grabbed a cup with a light green liquid an a medicine dropped in it. He dropped the liquid on my cuts. I screamed in pain. That was lime juice. I cried and the guys laughed. They left the room and started to talk to themselves. I tried to get out of the tape again, no matter how many arm hairs I lost. I eventually got my right arm out and I undid the rest of the tape. I stood up, very shaky from the lime-in-all-my-cuts incident. I ran in the direction the boys went. I found one by the door and kicked him where it hurts. Then a ran for the door. As I ran, I saw the school. I ran to the school and figured out how to get home. I ran home and busted in the door. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed paper towels. I held them to the cuts on my arms to get them to stop bleeding. I sat down on the couch and drifted to sleep.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while, school just started and I had to concentrate on that for a bit, and I'm also sorry its so short, but at least I'm alive. :)