School

"Alright, Jade. I have your school list." Vikk said as he walked into the room.

"What? You're making me go to school?" I asked him.

"Ya, you have to. It's the law." He explained. I groaned. "Want me to take you school shopping?" He asked.

"Fine." I grumpily said.

"I wanna go to!" Preston said, jumping out from behind the corner.

"Where are we going?" Rob and Lachlan said at the same time.

"The store." I told them.

"Im coming." Rob said.

"Me to!" Lachlan said.

"I'll drive." Vikk told the others.

"Are you sure you are tall enough to reach the petals?" Lachlan teased. Vikk gave him 'the glare'.

"He is right, I am only a few inches shorter than you!" I teased Vikk.

"Shut up!" Vikk pleaded. I saw Lachlan take the keys before Vikk turned around.

"Imma go get in the car." Lachlan said. I followed to see what he was up to. He turned the car on and scooted the driver seat as far back as it would go. I laughed. Vikk came out of the house, looking confused. Then he saw the car was on and the confusion left his face.

"Why did you take the keys?" Vikk asked. 

"So I don't melt from the heat." Lachlan said like it was obvious. Vikk nodded and got in the car. The others came out and hopped in the car. Vikk stretched his legs, to find he couldn't reach the petals. We all laughed. Vikk scooted the seat up and looked angry.

"Is this why you started the car?" He asked angrily. Lachlan was laughing to hard to answer. Vikk sighed and drove us to the store. We bought all of the supplies I needed, some new clothes, and a few packets of gum. When we got home we packed our stuff and got ready for bed. I pre-recorded a vlog saying my videos would be a little later than normal because of school, and I climbed into bed.