Day 2

"Are you sure you don't want me to help?" Mitch asked as he dropped me off at school.

"I'm fine!" I told him for the thousandth time. I hopped out of the car and walked up to the biggest if the bullies.

"Look, if you want to beat me up, do it fairly. Or are you too big of a wimp? Too weak? Have to have five other boys to beat up one little girl? 1v1 is ok, even 2v1 I can handle! But 6v1? How about I do that to you, how would you feel?" I threatened.

"Fine, I'll 1v1 you. You're just a little girl. I can handle you. Plus, you're pre-injured!" He laughed. I smiled an evil smile. I couldn't wait for school to be over today.

After school ended, I ran to the football field and I met the biggest of the boys.

"So you want a fair fight? Where is your other two girls?" He teased.

"Right here." I pointed to myself. He just laughed. I realized that was the cheesiest thing i could of said.

"You are a twig that will snap easily. You will not win." He taunted. I narrowed my eyes. We waited for the rest of the boys to come. Once they were all there, they formed a circle around me and the other boy.

"Before we start, what is your name?" I asked.

"My name? It's Joey" he told me. I got unto my fighting stance. Joey jumped at me. I dodged him and punched him in the back of the head. He spun around and tried to punch me in the face, but I blocked him and kicked him in the stomach. He fell down and I kicked him where it hurts the most. He started rolling around gripping his place. Then two more came up after me. One tried to punch me in the face, but I blocked it. Then the second one kicked me in the back, making me fall down. I spun over so my back was in the ground and kicked him in the face. Joey and the second guy turned and ran to the front of the school. The others stood there in shock. I had a deep cut in my Cheek from where I landed on a rock when I fell.

"How did you do that?" The smallest of the boys asked.

"Im not telling you, then you can beat up more innocent kids!" I yelled at him and ran off to the car.

"So how did it go?" Jerome asked me from the drivers seat.

"Good. I don't think they will mess with me for a while!" They all cheered happily.

"Are you ok?" Rob asked.

"Ya, can I have a napkin, Mitch?" I asked. He grabbed one from the glove box and handed it to me. I pressed it against my cheek to make it stop bleeding.

"Did they 1v1 you, like you asked?" Vikk asked.

"Kind of... I 1v1 the biggest one, his name is Joey, but after I beat him, two others came up and tried to take me out, but i rekt them!" I told them excitedly. Preston laughed and gave me a high five.

"Ok, lets go home." Lachlan said