After school

As I was walking out of my last class of the day, I ran into the boys from that morning.  Three got in front of me, and the other three got behind me.

"Come on, new girl, your coming with us." The biggest one growled.

"No!" I told him, walking away. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He picked me up, holding my arms to my body. It was easy for him because he was twice the size of me. He carried me to the back of the school and threw me down on the football field. The boys started to kick and punch me. The kept beating me and one punch landed on my eye, making it bruise and swell. After this went on for a bit, the biggest one pulled out a knife, and slashed at my arms, witch were now blocking my stomach and face.  I heard a lady call for someone, and the biggest boy ran off. After he left, the others started to walk off. I somehow managed to stand up and get to the curb. I limped home, and saw the car was gone. I thought and tried to think of what everyone said they would be doing. Mitch was at the doctors, Preston and Rob were recording a sky wars, Jerome was probably recording a Minecraft club, witch left Vikk and Lachlan. I didn't know what they were doing. I hoped they weren't waiting for me at the door. I ran inside, and put my Bajan Canadian hoodie on. I put a hat that covered my eye on and ran to the living room. I waited until someone came in and greeted me. Vikk eventually came out if his room and said hi. I said hi and he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hey Vikk? Can we go to the store?" I asked him

"Ya, why?" He asked.

"I need new... Uh... Socks." I made something up.

"Um... OK." You could tell he didn't believe me. We hopped in the car, and drove to the store. When we got there, I grabbed socks and went to the makeup isle. I grabbed some concealer, because it sounded like it could hide my purple eye. Vikk looked at me he knew I would never use makeup.

"Whats wrong, Jade?" He asked me as we walked to the car.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I hated lying to him.

"Whatever, you're hiding your face, your slightly limping, and you are buying makeup. Did you even need socks?"

"Yes, my last pair ripped today." I told him, trying to change the subject. Technically, that wasn't a lie. The bullies ripped them.

"Take the hat off." He ordered.

"Vikk, please." I pleaded.

"Take the hat off!" He yelled at me as I tried to get in the car. I shook my head no.  He reached over and grabbed my hat. I tried to back away, but I ran into the car, so he was able to get my hat off. He stood, shocked at what he saw. My eye was swollen ad purple, and I had small cuts all over my face.

"J-Jade, w-what happened?"