SkyWars

After we finished up our video, I asked Lachlan if he wanted to record a sky wars with me.

"Naw, i'm not a PvP person. Ask Preston, or Rob." He told me.

"Ok i will." I told him. When I asked Preston and Rob, they said yes and went to their recording rooms. I opened Skype and called them.

"Do you want to do the intro Jade?" Preston asked me.

"Ya. In 3 2 1 Hey whats going on, my little ninjas in training, It's your senpi purple ninja here with Preston and Rob for a round of sky wars!" I said as I started the video.

"Have you been planning that?" Preston asked.

"Yas!" I replied. He laughed.

"How long have you wanted to be a YouTuber?" Rob asked me.

"Since I was twelve." I told him.

"Wow, thats about two years, right?" Preston asked.

"Yas." I replied. "Does anybody have a wepon? All i have are eggs."

"Here." Preston said as he gave me an enchanted gold axe.

"Thanks!" I said as I started building over to take out the team of three. I ended up getting all three of the kills. I pulled out the bow i got from one of the guys and shot a few people off after about ten minutes of looking for the last guy, I leaped down from my bridge and chopped him to bits.

"Well, thats it for now, keep training and have a good day!" I said to the camera. We ended the video and I posted it to YouTube. Preston walked into my room.

"Hey, do you know that next week is Jerome's birthday?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Do you have money to get him a present?" I nodded my head yes.

"I have fifteen dollars from my birthday last year." I told him.

"Ok, do you want me to take you to the store?" He asked me.

"Ya, do you know majority of the things he has?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes. "Alright lets go!" I said as I grabbed my creeper wallet and ran out the door.