“NOOOO!!! She is mine dammit! I marked her she belongs to me! I gave her the slave mark she is mine! Smell her! She is with child and that child is mine!” Paul yelled as he rattled the cage ignoring the burning the silver was doing to his hands.

                “Alpha Paul!” Harry snapped, “If you cannot control yourself you will be sedated. I will listen to all sides and that includes yours so wait your turn. Not to mention the fact that had she been given a true slave mark then her mate would not have been able to mark her as the bond would have been broken so hold your tongue.” He turned to Carol. “We will start with you. I hate to ask this but I must know what happened to you and who committed crimes against you”

                Carol nodded with Carter holding her close to reassure her.

                Mark held Katelyn, he could tell that hearing what happened to her friend was upsetting her. He held her and breathed in her scent to help himself calm Aaron who was growling and pushing to be let out so that he could kill Paul.

                By the end Carol was holding Carter and whispering in his ears to stop him from attacking the men she had named. Mark smiled encouragingly at Carol and saw Katelyn do the same. It was obvious that Carol had healed a lot over the past few days.

Harry nodded and looked at Alpha George, “I want to hear from the beginning, what happened to Alpha Paul’s Mate”

                The rest of the day was spent telling what had happened, After Alpha George had his turn, Katelyn told what happened to her and each caged rogue had their chance and Paul told his side.

                Harry glanced over to Alpha George “and what of the traitor and her rogue mate?”

                “We are going to deal with that on our own” George stated.

                Harry nodded and turned to the rogues.

                “Do you have anything to say to defend your actions against Carol?” He asked.

                The rogue in the middle looked around at the other rogues and stepped forward in his cage. “There is nothing we can say to defend our actions. We did something horrible to a young unmated female and have caused damage to her, her mate, and her pack. We thought we were right and that the pack and its members deserved to be treated like dogs. There is no words that we can say that would express how sorry we are and to the one we have hurt they are meaningless, All we can do is accept our punishment as men and hope that the one we have hurt will be able to move past this”

                “You do not ask for forgiveness?” Harry asked a little surprised.

                Another rogue stepped forward. “We have killed the innocent, killed mates, we have raped, we do not deserve forgiveness and it would be selfish to ask.”

                Harry nodded. “For your crimes against Carol and against other packs You are sentenced to death.” He turned to Carol. “You have a right to carry out this sentence, do you claim that right?”

                “No” She said softly.

                He turned to Carter “As the mate of the one harmed you and your wolf have claim to carry out the sentence, do you claim that right?”

                “yes” Carter said simply.

                Harry nodded and turned to Paul. “do you have anything to say for yourself?”

                “That alpha killed my mate! That she-wolf could be carrying my pup and I claim that pup so release me and I will take her and give her back after she has given me my pup” Paul growled.

                Harry turned to Katelyn “Could you be carrying his pup?”

                “It is possible, He kept me locked up and raped me while I was in heat however I also mated and had sex with Mark while I was still in heat so the pup has an equal chance of being Marks”

                “The pup is mine” Aaron growled out.

                Harry looked at Mark, surprised that his wolf had come forward.

                “But you can’t be sure of it”

                “DNA is irrelevant. Wolf law states that my mate and any and all pups belong to me” Aaron replied.

                “I am an alpha that alone makes the pup mine as the pup will need to take over my pack”

                “You have no pack, also I am an alpha and heir to the Star pack as well as the Midnight pack. The  pup will be able to receive alpha training at my hands.” Aaron replied.

                “But what if the pup is not yours? It means the first pup you have with Katelyn will also be an alpha, what are your plans then?” Harry responded.

                “An alpha needs a pack to lead and should that be the case then we will make it so. After the child is born we will make a decision to either join the packs as one or run the packs as two separate packs and territories. That will give each pup a pack to run once they reach maturity.”

                Harry nodded. “Very well”

                “You can’t kill me though! The pup would have a bond with me you’ll kill the pup as well!” Paul yelled starting to panic.

                “The pup will be fine. The pup has bonded with me and with Mark.” Nya said pushing forward as well.

                Harry sat thoughtfully. “I’m going to have to think this one over. I’m not saying that I don’t believe in your ability to protect your pup Katelyn but there are laws that protect unborn pups that I would have to see if we can proceed with an execution or if we have to wait until the pup is born.”

                “I will let you know tomorrow what my decision is regarding Paul. We will have the execution of the rogues tomorrow as well.” Harry finished. He turned to Paul one last time. “It is the view of the council that we remove your alpha status. Alpha Paul, your alpha status is hereby removed  and you are now assigned the role of omega.“ He turned and walked into the house.

                “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You can’t do this to me! I demand my alpha status back! You can’t just remove it like that!!!” He yelled.

                Mark looked down into Katelyn’s eyes. “I guess we will find out tomorrow” He said softly, ignoring Paul’s yelling and cursing.

                “yes, we will.” She replied as he led her into the house and away from the cages. The rogues and Paul would remain outside in the cages, heavily guarded until the decision and executions tomorrow. Tonight was a full moon and it would give them a chance to reflect and speak with the wolf gods to maybe find some peace and forgiveness.

~~~~~~Surprise!!! :) so just as an FYI the council is there to help alphas when they need outside unbiased help. They are closely linked to the wolf gods and specially chosen. They do make general laws (Wolf Law) and have the power to strip alphas of their position if they are found to be abusing it. Slave marks are frowned upon but not illegal (cant punish the marker without punishing the one who was marked). Alphas make their own rules and can punish their own packmembers for marking someone with the slave mark but the council stays out of it. The council was called by alpha George during the week Katelyn and the others who were away and the decision to remove Paul's Alpha status was made before Harry left.

Hope that clears up any questions :) if you have any questions or concerns comment and I will try to answer :)

A few more chapters left :) so Vote and comment :) let me know what you think and thank you to all for reading my story :) big hugs to all :) ~~~~~~