Part 6

Guys, Im sorry. To be honest, I've been procrastinating because of the lack of followers and reads. But I've really missed writing and I know you guys have been asking, so here you go <3 I love you guys, thanks for reading <3

____________________________________________________________________________

Brooke

I sat there on the bathroom floor, my back against the wall. It's been two months. No Kyle, no Selena, and no Chad. I've completely isolated myself from everyone I've ever cared about in my life to sulk in my misery. This can't even be remotely healthy.

Then I looked at myself, and I mean really looked at myself. My curves that had been full and apparent were nearly gone. My hair was losing its volume and dark color.

I saw the changes that needed to be made, but I was too heartbroken to bother and do anything about it. I looked over and I saw Kyle's razor.

The long, silver, extremely sharp one he uses to shave.

I reached out and grabbed it, fiddling with the sharp edge.

What had I to lose? I poised it.

The edge pointed to my wrist.

And I saw my face in the reflection. Who had I become?

______________________________________________________

Selena

As the days went on, I had to admit.

Ryan really started to grow on me.

He makes me laugh and he's a pretty good listener. Not to mention our project got an A+. Even though it's been a couple months since we turned it in, we've continued to hang out. I liked spending time with him.

But I won't let him know that.

He's not getting into my life THAT easily.

If he really wants to be in it, he'll work for it.

And that was exactly what I intended to do.

______________________________________________________

Ryan

I balanced 7 books on the top of my head and laughed. "I bet I can make at least 3 more!"

She laughed and crossed her arms "No way. You can't do it."

YOLO.

I added 3 more and then watched them tumble to the floor.

"SHHHHH!" the fat librarian hissed.

We waited till she walked away and then I looked at her and we laughed.

This was one of the only times that I've actually enjoyed myself with a girl.

She was like a friend.

Only More.

Like a girlfriend.

Only not.

Not yet anyway.
She was rubbing off on me academically too. Our project for an A+. That was the best grade I've gotten in all of high school.

I looked at her and watched her laughing.

God she was beautiful..

______________________________________________________

Kyle

Rooney's husband took her kids to the park.

Leaving us together.

I expected her to be all over me, but so far she's been really cool.

She walked into the same room as me "Im just here to clean the windows." She smiled.

"Thaks for letting me stay here, I really appreciate it."

"No problem." She smiled

Then I saw her doing something.. odd...

"Uh.. Rooney, why're you locking the door...?"

"Don't worry. No one has to know."

So THERE was the crazy.