Akb0048: New Stage Question + Answer Special!

2fabs4u: Hello everyone! It's your favorite writer (I hope) 2fabs4u! As you all know I'm the creator and writer of this story. Let me introduce you all the characters of Akb0048: New Stage!

The characters: HELLO!!!

Noa: Writer-chan! Before answering any questions you should tell how you can't up with this story!

2fabs4u: You're right! Well it started in the summer of 2014! After reading the manga Akb0048: Episode 0, I was sad that I couldn't finish it so I can't up with the idea of creating my own "version" of it cuz why not? Plus I thought Akb0048 could use a little romance So later after developing this idea it automatically changed to a sequel of Akb0048 the anime! And yeah that's how it started. As I stated writing it, it seemed to be really interesting to write about so the plot got even deeper and deeper as I go.

Yuko: Alright! So let's started with questions!

Ichirou: The first question is from @SakuraSnow!

Takamina: Read it bishi!!!

Ichirou: her question is "Will the members succeed someone?"

2fabs4u: Is that it?

Ichirou: Uh...y-yeah of course! That is all!

Miyu: Wait, there's more.

*Miyu tries to grab the paper with the question from Ichirou*

Ichirou: W-Wait!

*Miyu finally gets that paper*

Miyu: The question also says "and does that D.E.S guy like Noa?"

Everyone: Oooooooo

2fabs4u: Teeheehee very good question my friend!

Ichirou: You know that's not true! He must have tortured Noa or something! Right Noa?

Noa: Well...

Tatsuya: Actually, that's a maybe.

Everyone: °0°

2fabs4u: More importantly, the answers to those questions are in season 2 so you just have to find out there! Sorry I don't want to spoil any major events and those answers to those lovely questions will spoil 2 major events that will happen there!

Takamina: Is that all?

Mayuyu: Yeah I guess so...

Everyone: Awww...

2fabs4u: Well I guess that's all the questions we got! Even though there weren't that much questions I glad that at least one person asked a question. In the mean time please be super hyped for season 2.

Takako: Yes! However unfortunately due to little time that writer-chan will have when she goes back to school, season 2 will have 13 episodes.

Akihiro: It will focus mostly in the romance area, what happens after New Stage, and the final conclusion to the whole Akb0048 series.

Atsuko Ichihara: With some new characters coming which we are all excited to meet in the story!

Sera: There will be also some big changes coming along in the Akb0048 team so be excited!

2fabs4u: I hope you all enjoyed reading "New Stage" now it's time to move to the "Final Stage"! I hope all of you guys read it when I upload it! Now two question for you guys! Who was your favorite character and what do you hope will happen "Final Stage"? Thank you to all who gave me these awesome comments and saying that you love it and want more! They really bighten my days! Love you all Akb0048 fans! See y'all later! =)