Episode 14 - Trip Back to Callistar! Is this rivalry?!

~ Noa's Pov ~

"From last night's concert, why did my kirara shined so brightly like that in Acchan's solo?" I asked in my thoughts. I was outside of the AKB Flying Get Station. "Noa! Hurry up! Get inside of the Flying Get! You don't want to get left behind!" Takako shouted from afar. "Ok!" I ran to the entrance of the Flying Get.

~ Akihiro's (aka Matsumoto-sensei) Pov ~

"That radiance from Acchan's performance was incredible." Yuma-san said. We were in the Kirara Shrine examining Atsuko-san's solo performance from yesterday. "But, Atsuko-san didn't make it happen, it was Noa who did." I stated. "That's right but, it was unusual." Yuma-san stated. "Sensei-sensei, what do think this means?" I looked at the very empty black space waiting for an answer. "Kirara...radiance....solo..." two pairs of yellow lights what looked liked eyes shined from the black space. I nodded. "Very well." I said. "What does he mean?" Yuma-san asked. "It looks like we're going to need to change one tiny thing." I said.

~ Noa's Pov ~

Takako, Michiyo, and I were sitting on the lobby couch in the Flying Get lobby area. "So Noa, are you excited to go back to your home planet?" Takako asked me. "Yep!" I said. "I wonder what's it like over there." she said. "It's very nice but way differemt from Akibastar." I said. "Interesting." Michiyo said. "So, where are you guys from?" I asked. "Michiyo and I are from Kasumigastar." Takako said. "Amazing!" I said. "All 100th generation kenkyuusei members to the conference room immediately. I repeat, all 100th generation kenkyuusei members to the conference room immediately!" Yuma-san announced. "Huh? What's going on?" I asked. "Let's go Noa." Michiyo said to me. "Ok." I followed them. We all reached to the conference room. It was huge and fancy. It also had a large monitor that covers the who wall and large windows that almost covered every wall in the room. We saw Matsumoto-sensei and Yuma-san in the room. "You can sit." he said. We all sat on the chair that were in the room. "I know why you all are wondering why you were summoned to here." Matsumoto-sensei said. "Well we would like to make a very important announcement to make to all of you." Yuma-san said. "Are you guys getting married?" Akira asked. There was an awkward silence. "No! Of course not!" Yuma-san said. "Yeah... I already have a wife..." he said. "Aw man! Akira and I were shipping you guys so hard!" Mami said in disappointments (#shippingproblems) "Really?" Michiyo asked. "Well yeah, you see..." Mami began. "Ok let's get back to the topic we were originally discussing about." Yuma said. "The whole Akb0048 staffs agreed to change the set list for this Space Live." Matsumoto-sensei announced. "WHAT?!" we all asked. "Hey! Don't worry we're only changing one song!" he said. "What song?" Takako asked. "Heart Gata Virus!" he said. "To what song?" Acchan asked. "To a solo performance!" he said. "WHAT?!?!" we all asked again. "Yes, there will be another member having a solo performance!" he said. "Who will be performing the solo?" Takako asked. Takahashi Noa!" he announced. "HUH?! ME?!" I almost got a heart attack from that. "Congratulations Noa!" Takako said. "Thank you." I said. "Don't worry you'll do fine!" Ayako said to me. "Saki-chan." he called her. "Huh? What?" Saki got scared when she heard her name. "You'll be replacing Noa-chan in Atsuko-chan's solo performance." he said. "O-ok." Saki said nervously. "Why are you giving Noa a solo?!" Acchan asked suddenly in a demanding voice while she was standing up from her seat. "This is our choice and the reason is a private manner." Matsumoto-sensei explained. "Sorry." Acchan apoligized and sat down.  "Ok now everybody leave except for Noa-chan." he said. Everybody went out of the room. "So Noa-chan let's talk about your solo performance." Matsumoto-sensei said. "But, why was I chosen to perform the solo performance?" I asked. "That's a secret that cannot be told." he put his index finger on his lips. "What song am I going to do?" I asked. "You are doing a special song." Yuma said. "What song is it called?" I said. "You may not know this song. But here, listen." Yuma handed my a pair of headphones that was connected to an MP3 player. I pressed play and the song started. I felt something warm and sweet coming from the song. After the song was over I removed the headphones and gave them back to Yuma-san. "So, do you like the song?" Matsumoto-sensei asked. "Yes! It was beautiful! What's the name of the song and who sang it?" I said. "The song's name is Flower. This song was sung by the original Maeda Atsuko." he said. "Really?! Amazing! Have all the other Maeda Atsukos sang this before?" I asked. "No. You're the very first to sing this song after the original. Now let's talk about what you're going to do in your performance." Matsumoto-sensei said.