Episode 15 - The call of NoName

~ Acchan's Pov ~

I was hanging out with Ichirou in the hallway. We where walking and talking together. "You did great Acchan!" he said. "Thank you!" I smiled at him. I sipped my drink and there was a short pause. "Hey Ichirou can I ask you something?" I asked him. "Sure." he said. "Can you spend less time with Noa?" I asked. "What? What do you mean?" he asked in a surprised tone. "Please just don't." I said. "Why?" he asked. "She can't be trusted." I said. "Are jealous?" he asked. "No, just don't trust her. Trust me." there it got silent for a bit. "Promise?" I held out my pinkie. "No." he walked away from me.

~ 6 Days later~

"Attention everyone! We have arrived to Lancastar! The schedule is going to be the same as last time!" Matsumoto-sensei said through the speakers. "Alright!" Takako stretched. "I found some facts about Lancastar." Michiyo said. "Can you tell us some?" I asked. "Lancastar is the come of some the members of NoName." she said. "Amazing!" Saki said. "Where's Noa?" Tomiko asked. "She's busy with something right now." Sakura said.

~ Noa's Pov~

I came out of a room and started walking in the hallway. As I was walking I saw Ichirou. "Hey Ichirou!" I said. He looked away from his phone. "Hey Noa." he smiled. "Do you want to hang out later? I've got something to show to you." I said. "Sure." he said.

> Later >

"We have now arrive to Lancastar!" the Flying Get landed. "Let's go!" Yuma-san said. The door opened. In front of our eyes was brilliant city with a lot of lights. The city looks alive! "Ok! It's time for preperation!" Matsumoto-sensei said. "Hmmm...." Michiyo was looking at her phone. "What's wrong?" Takako asked. "It looks so different." Michiyo said. Takako looked at her phone. "Amazing!" Takao said. "This is what the planet looked like when it was under the entertainment ban." Michyo said. "It changed a lot!" Akira said. "Yoohoo! It's time to get ready girls!" Sakura called us. "Ok!" we all said. We all got to the dressing room and got ready. "The concert doesn't start in 30 minutes so we're going to fly to the stadium." Yuma-san informed us. It wasn't a long time since we got there. "What's that statue in the stadium?" I asked. "That's the statue that honors Akb0048 and NoName during the great war of 0052." Takamina said. "The great war of 0052?" Takako asked. "That's right! It was one of the most harshest battle ever fought between 0048 and the D.E.S." Yuko said. "Amazing..." I looked at the statue. I saw everybody from NoName and the successors from previous generations. We were backstage looking at the monitor. "Amazing! So many people!" Saki said. "We got a full house so do your best!" Yuma-san said. "Or else...YOU'LL BE EATEN ALIVE!!!" Michiyo said. "Mi-Michiyo?" Tomiko said. "Just kidding!!! But don't mess up!" Michiyo said.

> Later >

"Hello people of Lancastar!" Takako greeted the large audience. "We're so excited to perform here!" Acchan said. "Not only that, we're also honored to perform in Lancastar which was one of the planets that took place during the great war of 0052!" Michiyo said. "I hope you all enjoy this Space Live! The first song is Kibou ni Tsuite!" Takako said.
-

Even if we spread these hands
It won't reach
Our dreams
Are far away

Even the stars in the night sky,
After billons of light years
Beyond the darkness
They're still shining

Let me talk about hope
Like a poet without a name
Fiercely (Fiercely)
If your tears going to overflow
Instead of just comforting you
Soon, dawn will come
Let me talk about it.

-

"Mama! Look It's Akb0048!" a little girl with blond hair and golden eyes said. "Hey Mamoru, do you remember when when everybody was performing up there and you and the rest of the WOTA were helping us defend the DES?" a grown woman with long golden hair with orange(?) eyes asked. "I remember Yuka." a man with slightly long brown hair said.