Chapter 4: Whats this mark?

Natsu's POV

I went up to our room when I walked in I saw Lucy curled up in a ball under the covers sleeping.  I couldn't help but smile, she looked so peaceful and kind of cute.

I walked into the bathroom to shower. After I got out the shower I started getting dressed when I noticed something.

On my left shoulder was a weird mark .. No almost like a design of some sort. I stood there staring at it for a while when I heard something behind me.

I immediately grabbed my jacket to cover my self and looked back.

"..Natsu.." Yawned a half awake Lucy rubbing her eyes. "Whatcha doing up still" she yawn again then started to fall.  "Lucy!" I ran and caught her in my arms.

  "We gotta be up early" I heard her spit out before completely falling asleep.  I signed and pick her up bride-dal style and carried her to bed. I softly laid her down then laid down my self.

I touched my shoulder again then thought 'I can't let anyone find out, especially luce, I have no clue what it is, but I know it's starting to freak me out myself.'

And with that Natsu fell asleep.

Around dawn I woke up again "erg damn sun shinning through the window.." I sat up and pulled it closed then laid back down.

I looked over at Lucy who was still asleep. Her bangs covered her face, I leaned over and brushed them aside. I ran my finger along her cheek, her skins so soft..

  "I'll always protect you Luce." I whispered

  'I never wanna see her hurt or even sad. If her smiled disappeared I don't know what I do.'

Natsu once again fell asleep.

Lucy's POV

I woke up to feel a warm hand.. On my face! I opened my eyes to see Natsu's hand on my face.

I was about to get really mad but then I noticed it wasn't really on my face, instead his fingers were gently pressed against my cheeks.

I slowly reached up and grabbed his hand and moved it off my face onto the bed.

'Natsus hands are so warm' i smiled softly.  As I started to pull away Natsu gently squeezed my hand I blushed then immediately pulled my hand away.

I crawled out of bed and went out on the balcony. Ahh it feels so good out side! 

I leaned my arms on the railing and smiled "Goodmorning Lucy" I looked to the right of me and saw Erza drinking I guess coffee.

  "Good ..erg morning" yawned gray "GRAY!!! YOURE NAKED!!" I yelled. "Ahh!!!" He ran inside and put some pants on "Anyway.." 'He's acting like it never happened..' I sweat dropped.

"Hey guys I just realized all the dragon slayers are still sleeping.."  I said sighing a bit. "I'll go wake the Salamander."

I walked inside and went over to Natsu. I leaned over him and poked at his cheeks.

  "Natsu, natsuuu, NATSU!" He wont wake up!! I grabbed the blanket and pulled it off him.  He jumped up "Hey! I'm sleeping here!!" He yelled

"Don't you yell at me! We're gonna miss the train if you don't get up now." I crossed my arms 'who does he think he is yelling at me'

"Alright alright" the pinked hair man stood up and a scratched his head "I'm sorry for yelling at ya Luce."  I started blushing and turned around looking at the ground.

"It's o..okay" I said softly before running out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suck at making names for the chapters, sorry they suck..

This is just a Fairy Tail fanfic. All rights to the owner and creator Hiro Mashima