Reaveald all.

Okay next 2 chapters are the final... DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

I have loved all the support of you guys and will enjoy writing the next book! You can see the first chapter on how sam meets the boys and soon this will be a SEQUEL! I have two chapters but still:

Vote

Comment

Fan

They make my Day/week/month/year! See ok Bye enjoy...! Also fan a few of my awesome friends and helpers couldn't have done it without them! -

sykes_khadijah

LozzKB

Iwritesoyouread

Avoxxluvv

Kiley02

And a SHOUTOUT to izzelol for her awesome book check it out? yay tanks!!!

Thanks people :P TTFN... WAIT! Before you leave wanna hear my 1D version of the Maceraina or whatever it is... 

1Nandos 2Nandos 3Nados Niall

1Nandos 2Nandos 3Nandos Niall

Hay wheres the others!?

You like?  Okay Bye for reallllll

_________________________________________________________________________________

Unitys POV-

I walked home to see Liam sat on the stairs. His hands hid his face so I couldn't see the emotions he was hiding, but I had a feeling it would be bad.

"Liam...?" I whisperd.

"What?" He mumbeld.

"Are you OK?" I raised his head.

"No Danniele... She's coming on tour with us." I froze.

"T-The one..." I stammerd out.

"Yeah..." He whisperd.

"No! I- I-" He cut me off.

"Haha she was gonna- I convinced Simon out of it as he realised what it would do to the band. He came to his sences and told her she couldn't come." He chuckeld at my expression. "Count it as pay-back for when you pretended to be upset with me..." I smiled at the thought of when we first met.

"Oh I'll give you pay-back... You've been warned Liam!" I said snapping my fingers in a Z shape.

"What can you do your a girl." Oh hell naw! He knew how I feel about people being sexist. It bugs me 'cos the only diffrence is how they behave and gender along with how they look witch arn't things to be mean about.

"Oh it's on Payne in the ass!" I heard him mumbel somithing under his breath and smile. "Hmm?" I continued.

"Uhh nuttin'." He tried to cover.

"Tell me!" I said trying the puppy eyes.

"You will find it really chessey. " He said covering his eyes so he couldn't see mine.

"Awww pwease..." I begged.

"I said... I wouldn't take the mick outta my last name to much. You never know how long it will be until it yours..." He blushed. I could see how embaresed he was so hugged him.

"Aww thats so cute!" Louis cooed walking in with the others.

"OMG THEY NEED A SHIP NAME!" Zayn screamed.