Cheating? Really Lili?

Ok so this chapter was written by me and sykes_khadijah ! Follow her? KK On with it :P I will tell you when it is her part ;P Okay I'm done...

I flopped onto the sofa I was about to drift into sleep listning to the news when I saw a photo. I switched the T.V off mute to listen.

"Liam payne. Cheating? Ohh I wonder what poor unity has to say to that? Hmph. Is this true? Tsk tsk tsk Liam! I thought you was the mature one? Lets see..." The picture glided on of Liam and Daniell kissing. That was enough to push me off the edge the tears flew down my cheeks. Just my luck my phone rung.

Liam...

I thought he was at rehearsals?

"What do you want Liam?" I spat down the phone.

"The article it w-" I cut him off.

"It seemed perfectly real to me. Save all that shiz Liam I dont want to hear it. Tell Niall I will call him..." I hung up and started packing. I was running... Again.

(sykes_khadijah part :P TTFN)

-Liams P.O.V-

"Its fake I swear! They probably even took it when we were dating, I swear im not cheating." I say.

"Whatever dude." Niall says.

"What do you mean whatever?-I'm telling the truth." I say.

"I mean exactly what I said you have been really mean to her lately and just to make her mad even more I wouldn't be surprised if you did." Niall says. I sit down on the couch.

"Please just help me get her back?" I beg.

"Why so you can upset her again?" Niall says.

"Just please atleast back here. It scares me to think she's gone." I say.

"Alright I'll try" Niall says and takes out his phone.

After 10 minutes he hangs up. "Im gonna go get her and you better have a really good explanation for her." Niall says.

He leaves and after about an hour he comes back with Unity. She walks straight up the stairs.

"Oi Liam! Can you take this up to Unity, mabey talk then?" Niall says handing me a plate with a chiken, mayo and salad wrap on it.

"Sure thanks Niall." I said walking upstairs with the plate I knocked before heading in.

"What do you want?" She says angrily at me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I brought food." I say. Her eyes start to get teary.

"Don't waste my time Liam!" she says.

"Just please talk to me?" I say.

"Its not worth it..." She cries. Seeing her cry hurts me, It also don't help that I'm the course of it. Shortly after I feel myself crying too.

"Please" I say sitting next to her.

"I've been running to long Liam and I've been hurting but it stops now I can't do this!" She says more tears falling. I wipe her tears away. She flinches at my touch.

Unity POV-

"Unity please... Forgive me?" He ended tears staining his cheeks. I can't hide myself anymore. I truly love him and I can't lie. I need to hold back the tears. Dont let th- They fell as did I. But Liam caught me and held me.

"Liam, I forgive you. You never lost me... You found me." Wow that sounds really chessey... Totaly not my style.

"Hahahaha!" Liam burst out into a fit of laughter.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Wow that sounds REALLY chessey. Totaly not my style." He said mimiking a high pitch squeal.

"Shut up!" I say pretending to be Essex.

Harry POV-

I was planing to win Unity back when I heard to people laughing then a failed 'Shut up!' It was defiantly Unity then it clicked on what to do...

My POV- Ha

Ohhh what's Harrys plan...? I have the perfect idea... ;p And was Liam telling the truth?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Hey how ya doin? Little mix rule 2 Comments on who's you fave and all the awnsers will be reviled in the next chapter? Yah okay... TTFN...