They left you?

They gasped as I finished my story.

"They left you?" Niall asked mad...I mean really mad.

"Yeah..." I said sheepishly.

"You've been in a orphanage for over 3 years," Niall said shocked "And mum never told me! Aswell as shipping you of to the other side of the world!" He added.

"Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied a little calmer.

"Please don't send me back..." I begged.

"I HAVE A IDEA!"Louis screamed joining in.

"What?" Me and Niall said in unison. It's a twin thing...

"Creepy. Anyways I can adopt you then you can live with us and be out of that place!" He said forgeting about our disagreement earlier. We had got over that.

"Will I need to call you dad?" I looked at him.

"Nope!"

"Omg! Louis just said something clever. I need a dose on my

medicine." Harry said jokingly.

"Heyyyyyy. Unity Harry is being mmmmmeeeeeaaaannnnnn!" Louis winged.

"Harold Edward Styles! Stop being mean." I said in a fake serious tone. "It's making Louis whine and it making my head hurt!" I said in all honesty that time.

"Niall your sista is being meeeaaaannnn." Louis said stomping his foot.

"Shutttttt uppppppp!" Niall was whining now. Time to settle this the Horan way, as Niall doesn't know how to.

"EVERY ONE SHUT UP AND SIT YOUR BUT ON A CHAIR!" I shouted over every one. In a way they looked surprised and ... Scared? Haha that's funny!

-At the Orphanage three days later-

"Hi Im here to adopt?" I heard a familiar voice ring out.

"Okay-follow me!" Layla said. I smiled at who walked in the room as girls crowded round him I sat there like usual waiting he talked to a few girls then walked over to me.

"Hi Loulou!" I said using his nick name.

"He-" He was cut of by Ocean coming over. Ugh hate that blonde bimbo!

(A.N Remember her!)

"Louis why are you talking to her?" She said pointing at me as if I was some jerm.

"Actually... I was thinking about adopting her." Her eyes filled with hatred for me as she shot me a 'I-will-find-you-and-kill-you.' Glare.

"Oh well you would be better of picking me!" She said trying to change his mind. HAHA FAIL BIACHHH! He's. Already. Picked. Me!

"I've already choose her sorry..." He said not meaning it.

"I'm 17 so mabey I could be something other than a daughter..."

EWWW. THAT I DID NOT NEED TO HEAR!

"I'm good with Eleanor thanks!" He said eyes widening.

We walked over to the office I sat in a chair as Louis signed a few things I sat there things were the same as they were before... When I got sent here. Ages ago.

"C'mon Unity. OMG UNITY THE UNICORN!" Is this boy for real?

---------At Nialls house!---------

(The house looks like below!)

-Front room-

The walls were a pure white and had a large browny colored sofa that looked like it had sunk pushed up against it. There was a short glass coffee table in the center of the room, on the other side of it there was a large flat screen hanging of the wall.

-Kitchen-

There was a black marble island table in the center of the room with cream china bar stalls around it. There was counters around the edge of the room. The walls were a mint green color with a pure white arch that lead into a little room with a fridge and some cupboards along the wall full of food.

-Unitys room-

My bed was a large four poster with green curtains and vines climbing up the posters and onto the curtains, The covers were mint green which the pillows matched and were velvet.

There was a bedside table that was pure white and had orange and pink leaves painted on it had a dark green alarm clock and lamp sat on top of it. There was white round hanging seat in the corner of the room with a leaf shaped pillow inside it. Niall remembered how much I love the forest... I looked in the doors I had a awesome walk in closest not filled, but I had clothes. Along with a bathroom that connected to another door? Hmm gonna need to check that out later.

-Music room-

The walls were this criss-cross leather kind of pattern there was a recording studio with lots of equipment inside. On the other side there was a sound panel attached to the wooden wall with a large window on it showing the recording room. In the corner of the room there was a wooden guitar that I remember Niall using to teach me on. Now I can play well good aswell as sing. Haha in your face Ni!

(A.N I'll explain the other rooms when they are introduced!))

I looked round the house it was

A-ma-zing! There was a music room and everything! I can't believe my brother lives in this house! Wait let me rephrase that ... I can't believe my brothere lives in this MANSION! I skipped upstairs to explore some more (A.N Im a poet and I didn't know it! Haha!) it was all perfect!

--------------9:34--------------

"Dare." I stated. We had been playing truth or dare for a few minutes now to be honest it was fun!

"I dare you to kiss... Liam!" Louis said laughing his head of. Liams eyes widened OMG HE WANTS ME TO KISS LIAM! No I'm not fangirling but ew me and Liam? No! I would but... Eh...

"Wait! Don't you have a girlfriend?" I had heard it on the news.

"No... We split up a while ago..." Awe he looks likes a lost puppy.

"Ugh fine..." I said motioning Liam over. We moved in he placed a hand under my chin and pulled me in further as our lips touched... Little sparks flew about sending electric shocks threw my body. We pulled apart as the timer went of. Oh yeah they timed it did I mention? Any way.

"I'm going to bed." I said letting a yawn escape my mouth.

"Okay!" They all replied in unison.Freaks...

"Nighty night sleep tight!" Niall said giving me a hug.

----------Next morning----------

"Awww she's so cute! Why do I need to?" Someone asked. What are they doing?

" 'Cos she won't kill you..." The other stated in a duh tone.

"Ugh..." He moaned. Next thing I shot up hair sticking to my face and back not to mention headbutting the bucket in Nialls hand that's all I saw before black... These boys tend to like putting me in hospital!

------------My Note!------------

Hey peepz thank you for reading!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

WATCH KCA AGAIN AS 1D ARE IN IT!