20: mine (end)

You were having a fever. It was really unusual because you never really got sick. The underground probably made you like that. But even so... You hate it now... Feeling all sluggish and everything...

Petra was the one who found out you had a fever. She came in with levi beside her " heichou...? You told him?"

Petra: well... You're his sibling... So I thought...

Levi: baka. How did you even get sick?

Keria: like I know that kind of things. Baka. Asshole. Dumb dumb.

Levi: tsk. You must be really sick to ramble all that rubbish.

He went to your bedside and touched your forehead " baka. " he then looked to Petra " I'll take care of her. It'll be fine. "

Petra: hai... Then I'll leave.

As soon as she closes the door after her,he laid on the bed beside you " is this some kind of prank so you can get me to stay?"

Keria: what are you talking about?...

Levi: so it's not? You know your childish pranks you like to play on me. Because I didn't accompany you at all last week.

" well... " you look away " I did... Kind of messed with your cupboard... " He hugs you in " baka. I'll make you clean later. "

His hot breath... By your neck... His warm body... Close to yours... You had every urge to touch him. You did. You put your hands to his chest and smiled silly. You lean in... It wasn't enough... You slyly sneaked your hand in to his shirt to a side of his chest. Your naughty adventure was caught by his hand at your wrist " does fever actually make you want me?"

You look up to him with flushed cheeks... Probably because of the fever. You raised your hand to touch his lips " you're so hot... It's... It's... Calling out to me..." You couldn't hold yourself back anymore as you saw his smirk to your answer. You just made your lips goes to his... Kiss... Tongue... Saliva... You huffed... Your body was sluggish... You just rested there on his chest.

" what? That's it? " he lifted your chin. You didn't answer. He just licked the scar on your shoulder... And bit roughly... He sneaked his hands into your shirt and touches your one side of your boobs. He became aggressive and squeezed it " looks like your heat is getting to me... "

You smiled and kisses back leaving a saliva thread between both of your mouths... " what if levi... Gets sick... That's bad... " With that thought, you turned away from him and cuddled a pillow instead.

He grabbed you from behind and turned you around, now over you" don't you dare. Right when there's no one to disturb." He looked to you with a condescending look saying ' you are going to be mine '. He pulled down your pants " you aren't running and I don't give a shit what fever is. " He pulled your panties down and with a gentle smirk... " are you scared? (name) "

" levi... Don't ask that kind of embrassing questions... " you said as you pulled down his pants. " I am afraid... Levi's underwear. " He just smirked at you and took your hand to hold onto his underwear " since when? You little liar. " and pulled down his underwear " seeing it so many times liar. "

Keria: I'm not that dirty!!!

You sat up in a M spread out leg position and puffed up your cheek " levi is being a meanie!!! " He ignored you and saw your scars... It was like... He was admiring it... He licked them... Softly... Gently... It made you moan... " ahn... " You couldn't hold it anymore... His taunts to you... You grabbed his shoulders and sat on top of his legs, forcing himself into you. You screamed...

"...... This is all your fault... It actually hurts... " you say as he pushes you down and thrusts against you " says the one enjoying it. " he cups your cheek and licks it " you're so cute (name) " You blush... As if the fever is not making you enough red... His face comes closer as his thrust each time... His hot breath... You took his face and licks his cheek " levi... Mine... "

He stops and smirks " baka. Mine. " He lies down beside you and cuddles you under his chin " mine. " You giggled softly " um... Yours. "