1: recruitment

Irvin : Levi. I want you to take in this girl.

Levi: what? Why?

Irvin : she's up to standard. Probably better than the rest you have.

Levi:.... Fine. I want a clean room.

Irvin : thanks.

Levi: her name is?

Irvin : keria

Levi: I see.
_________________________________

Levi: petra!!!!

Petra runs in " hai? Heichou. "

Levi: where's my gear?!! Did you touch it while you were cleaning?

Petra: eh... I didn't take it.

Levi: is that so?

Levi picks up a piece of paper on the desk " remember me? Lollipops. "

Levi pov :

It can't be... She died a long time ago... I saw... The flash back of her being pierced through in her stomach... She bleeded to death...
_________________________________

There she was seating in the plain green fields with my gear right beside. She waved and I walked towards her and sat beside her " who are you? "

" me. Didn't you see the piece of paper? "

Levi: she doesn't have that face.

She took down her mask " levi-nii ~"

Levi: it can't be...

She flips her shirt and I see a big scar... The place where the blade pierced through her stomach. My eyes widen... Its... Really her. I hug her " (name)... "

Your pov:

This felt right. But I don't like it what I need to do. Just to come up here. To enter survey corps. To see Levi... I wanted to be invisible, to be another identity. I didn't want to get close to him.

But I have to. I have no choice. It was the terms I exchanged to see you...

Levi: (name) I missed you. Have you been cleaning after yourself?

(name) was my name, my past identity, the person who first knew Levi.

You: hey!!! I'm not that dirty!! Don't call me that. I've changed my name. As you know I've got a lot of problems, what if they come find me?

Levi: they're all underground anyway.

You : I want a clean slate.

" if you say so. " he patted my head " keria. "

And as always it has been... He only treated me like his family. Like his imoto (younger sister).