6: manipulate

Orin screamed as she was going to be eaten by a titan. You saw with your own eyes that levi saved her. He had swopped in to save her. Orin kissed levi on the lips.

You turn around to avoid that scene.

Levi pov:

I push her away " what are you trying to do? "

Orin: Levi sure cares about keria.

Levi: urusei.

Orin: oops titan.

Two titans come from the left and right of keria. I deploy my gear but orin grabbed my arm " it's ok. It's better if she dies isn't it?"

The titans stretches out their hand to grab for (name). My heart jumped that one moment.

But she attached her gear to one of the titan's arm and ran up to the titan's arm. The other titan try to grab her but she attaches her string on the other titan's shoulder and stand on it. The other titan was too slow, she got to the nape and cut off. That titan fell over the other. She jumped down to the ground while the titan being squashed on the floor try to struggles out. She goes to the nape and cuts off.

Orin: eh~ not bad.

Levi: what are you planning?

Orin: nothing ~

I swing to (name) side " keria. Daijobu? " She didn't turn around and just replied an " um. " I grabbed onto her shoulder " keria. "

Third pov :

You hold with all your might to not make crying sounds in front of him. You were dropping tears but no sounds could come out from your mouth. You wanted so much for him to hug you and say its ok. You wanted so much for him to give you that little sympathy. But you didn't cry in front of him. You didn't want to cry even more. It would make you want him more once he hugs you .

You wanted him.
But...
You didn't want him that much that it would cause you more pain.

Orin flashes passes your mind. What if levi chose her? You decided what you were going to do was right.

You swallowed all your saliva and tried to make a nice voice that sounded normal " I'll go help the others. " and walked off.

Levi: keria...

Orin: Levi ~

Levi turned around annoyed " what?!"

Orin: did it break your little heart? It seemed to me she was crying.

Levi: you don't know anything.

Orin: I know how to manipulate you.

Levi: urusei.