12: your birthday

You walk in to your room to see your room being cleaned by Levi. You closed the door behind you " why are you cleaning my room? "

Levi: its your birthday present.

Keria: that's cheapskate!!

Levi: I'm cleaning. You don't have to. How is that not a good present?

" hmph. Whatever. " you lie on your bed on your chest dangling your legs in the air humming a little tune.

Levi: you're happy. That's unusual.

Keria: erwin gave me the day off. No duties for a day!!

Levi: but you never have to do duties.

Keria: urusei. I'm going to sleep for the whole day.

" that's your best option? " he looked to you. You looked back to him " its just a birthday. There's never anything interesting. After... Never mind. " you smiled and he suddenly kissed your lips, you indulged a little and he pushed you onto the bed.

" levi...!! " you blushed hard. " arigato for your birthday present. " You snuggled in " levi... " But to your surprise... He suddenly nibbled onto your ear... You moaned " ahn... Levi..." You pushed him away " levi!!" you started crying... " I don't want to break the relationship between us. "

" baka... " he cupped your head and whispered " I'll only say once. Aishteru. " You immediately hug him "levi... " than you lick his ear naughtily " I love you more. "

He gropes your boob and push you around down onto the bed and kisses your lips roughly... His lips touching yours and tongue licking onto your teeth...

And the damn door knocked. He separated from you as both of you huffed heavily. You realize his cheeks were red and you touched yours and smiled shyly... It was hot.

" keria!!! "

Keria: coming!!! Five minutes!!!

" you might want to go cool yourself down levi-nii. Your face is red. " you told him and touch his cheek. He touches that hand of yours " ok. "

You go open the door " hai? Petra? "

Petra: keria!! I brought you a present. Happy birthday!! Your face... Its red... You ok?

Keria: eh?!! Hai. I'm just hot.

Petra: oh.

Levi came out from the toilet " keria. Oh. Petra. "

Petra: heichou?

Levi: oh its you.

Petra: we've made a party for you!! Tonight at the Madame's cafe!! How's that?!!

Keria: eh. It sounds nice. But...

Levi patted your head calming you down instantly " she won't be going. I'll pay for it. Now get out. "

Petra: hai... *leaves*

He hugs you " you don't like the crowd huh? What happened to you while I wasn't there? " You just kept quiet. You didn't want him to know anything.