18: feeling pain

Jordan pressed a button and small little kids ran out from the exits. They didn't...exactly look normal. Ripped off clothes... Dirty faces...

That abnormal smile...

Levi: don't tell me... Those kids are...

Jordan: eh. Hai. Kyojins. Isn't it wonderful when you know these secrets?

The kids charge towards both of you. It wasn't the usual big ones you guys used to handle. They were much much smaller in size. So small it was a little difficult to aim directly to their nape of the neck. So much shorter than both of you.

You were cutting them into pieces but they can regenerate which makes things difficult and annoying. But with levi's skills in the enclosed area, he was still able to fully use his skills. Just had to aim lower.

These smaller kyojins seem to learn you were an easier target... They started to flock to you... You were easily buried...

Again... Flesh being torn from you but no pain. You couldn't feel it. Nothing at all. Blood were flowing from your open wounds... Your conscious were slowly slipping... This time... This time for sure.... You're going to die...

You reach your hand out to a hole, the light you could only see... Can you manage to feel Levi's hand again?

Your eyes slowly close...

You finally realise why you never felt pain then and now. It was a troublesome feeling to have. So you threw it away. That feeling called pain. It just made you feel worse.

Levi pov:

These damn kyojins!!! I keep cutting and cutting and CUTTING AND THEY DAMN IT JUST ARE SO MANY!!!

The man Jordan laughed. I ran towards him and grabbed him by his collar " FREE MY (NAME) " He just laughed even harder. I threw him to the wall.

Jordan: no use. She's probably dead by now. No. She is dead by now.

I put my blade at his neck with a blackened face " release her." He got scared and kept silence. But he didn't do anything just took out the remote and crushed it in his hands. " YOU BASTARD!!! " and I sliced his head off from his neck.

I looked at his head roll to the floor which got near to the pile of kyojins on her. One of the kyojins came over and ate the head.(name).... There must be some way... I kill that kyojin in disgust and anger.

I walked over to that pile " I'll kill all of you disgusting things. " I went in and sliced and sliced and sliced.... " (name)!!!! (name)!!! " Tears started to flow down... " please be alive....!!!! I don't want to lose you...again... "

Third pov:

You heard someone calling your name. Somehow you haven't been fully eaten. You could somehow feel your arms. Hands. Pain. For once you were happy you could feel pain. At least it told you,you are still alive. Then you heard someone's cries... Fuck... Can I ignore it? Lose again... What's that? Why does it bug you so much?

" (name)....!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! "

That. That made you pick up your blade. You open your eyes to see kyojins eating each other, fighting trying to claim prize over you. Disgusting things. You swing your blades, and it send them flying away from you. All in pieces.

Levi's eyes widened.... Happy... And... Shocked...? Which was it?

Well... You couldn't blame him, flesh ripped off from you causing a few holes on the side... Of your body.

He just ran towards you and hugged you crying. You've never seen him cried so hard " baka!!!!! "

Keria: levi....

The kyojins were regenerating again. He carried you on his front " hold tight. " and he got both of you out by using the 3d manoevre gear from the way you guys came in.
____________________________________

You guys exit the mansion and got surrounded by soldiers.