Yours sincerely,

P.G.E.

(305) - 638 - 2637

Camila ran to the cafeteria, plopping down next to Lauren and Ally. "What's gotten you so peppy?" Dinah asked. Camila grinned and shook her head. "Nothing, I just got a good grade on my math paper."

Camila grabbed her phone and started a new text.

To: PGE💕 - hey, it's Camila

Camila heard a ping go off and she looked around to see who's phone had gone off. She hoped for a moment that her mystery guy was around. But the bell rang just before she had time to check.

The girls all dispersed to their respective classes, saying goodbye to one another.

****

Lauren's POV

*Ping ping*

Oh shit. I completely forgot to put my phone on silent. This means she read the note. And she was happy about it!

From: ❤️❤️ - hey it's Camila

To: ❤️❤️ - hi princess

From: ❤️❤️ - asdfghjkl - dead.

To ❤️❤️ - I hope not! You're too beautiful to die so young

From: ❤️❤️ - thank you for giving me your number, it means a lot and now we can actually have conversation!

To: ❤️❤️ - what makes you think we haven't had conversations already?

From: ❤️❤️ - I'm trying really hard to keep myself from asking who you are because I know you're not ready to tell me yet, but when you say stuff like that it makes me wanna know so bad!

To: ❤️❤️ - badly. Just know that I love you and I would do anything for you. One day I'll tell you who I am and maybe I'll tell you those romantic things instead of writing them to you.

From: ❤️❤️ - god you sound just like my best friend, she's also a grammar freak! So you go to Miami High?

Oh crap. Why did I say that. Way to go Lauren!

To: ❤️❤️ - she sounds smart. I do, how else could I send you those notes. I'm your age. we also have a few classes together

I was freaking out. It had been an hour since I sent that text and she still hasn't replied to me. What if she found out? Oh god, she would never speak to me again. She replied before I had time to have a panic attack though.

From: ❤️❤️ - she is, she's incredibly smart and beautiful and amazing! She's my best friend, I wouldn't be here without her that's for sure! And good to know! I'll be looking out for cute and romantic guys in my next classes ;)

To: ❤️❤️ - you'd be wasting your time.

Oh my god why did I say that? Now she'll thing I was lying about being in her classes. I just meant that she shouldn't be looking for any guy.

She thinks I'm amazing and beautiful! Me! Not notes person or mystery person, me, Lauren Jauregui!

****

Camila's POV

From: PGE💕 - you'd be wasting your time.

What could he mean by that? Hmm. Maybe he doesn't actually have classes with me and just wanted to throw me off from finding out who he is. Yeah, that's it.