"I got another note," I said. "Look," I showed her the note. Lauren read through it and smiled back at me. "So you've met this person already," she said. Hmm I never thought about it, but it must be true for him to say that.

"What do you thing PGE stands for?" I asked quietly. "Maybe that guy Peter from science? He seems to always want to be in my group for projects?" I asked. "Nope," Lauren said. "Why do you wanna know so badly? Why can't you just go along with it? At least the person's a romantic right? You've always said that you wanted someone to treat you like a princess." She was right but it still bothered me that I didn't know who it was. What if he had a girlfriend and that's why he never showed himself. What could be so wrong with him for him to not wanna tell me who he is?

I shook my thoughts away and concentrated on my assignment.

****

"I'm just going downstairs to let my mom know you're staying over," Camila told Lauren who nodded in agreement.

Camila came back upstairs to her room with snacks for the two while watching movies. She settled on her bed comfortably when she head Lauren's voice. "Hey could you open the window, it's a bit stuffy in here." The brunette stood and made her way to the window. She noticed a blue piece of paper sticking to the glass. She smiled, knowing what it could be.

You're the reason I'm still breathing, and yet you still manage to take my breath away every time I look at you. - p.g.e.

Camila screeched and jumped, gaining a smile and a confused look from her best friend. "Another lovesick note?" She asked. Camila nodded but furrowed her eyebrows. "Hey you didn't see anyone near the window by any chance, did you?" She asked. "Nope, I was getting changed in the bathroom pretty much the whole time you were gone, sorry buddy." "Oh ok," Camila replied.

"So," Lauren winked. "What now?"

"I have no idea, I want to talk to him though, so bad!"

"Badly." Lauren corrected her. "Would you like...give this person your phone number or email if they asked?" Camila seemed to ponder the idea. "Yeah, I think I would, that way I could also talk to him, yanno? Get to know him better." She replied. Lauren smiled and nodded.

****

Two weeks had passed and Camila was always eager to head to her locker in the hopes of getting another note. They would continue to be romantic and mushy and Camila loved it. After opening it this morning and finding a black piece of paper, she grabbed it and saw a red rose behind it. She sniffed it and almost melted at the gesture. She opened the note that was written in white ink and read it.

I can't concentrate on anything when I think about you. I walked into that ugly old teacher Miss. Spears because I was looking at you walking with your friends!

Camila laughed out loud.

I've always thought what kissing you would be like. How your lips would taste, how tender they would be if I bit into your bottom lip...I've always wondered how husky your voice would sound moaning in my ear...

Camila felt herself blushing at the note. She would sometimes get these types of notes but she never dared telling her friends about the content of these. They were for her eyes only.

I want you so badly Camila, I promise you I'm not a creepy stalker, I truly care about you and I'm so in love with you.

"I believe you," she muttered under her breath.

I put my number below just in case you want to text me and ask me anything, I don't think I'm ready yet to let you find out who I am, so I will only text you. But I promise you one day I'll let you know.