trent boyett x reader : drive by

(Y/n) pov
4 years since he moved. Right befor we were going to star our freshman year
Flashback
"Your leaving?!" "I'm sorry (y/n) my dad wants me to leave here befor i go to juvie again" "but trent!" He hugs me. "I leave next week. I'm sorry" "don't forget me." "Never in a million years"
End of flashback
I walk downstairs into the living room. "He was my best friend," I say to my self "he had to go because they are assholes!" I put on my (f/c) hoddie and walk outside ready to beat the shit out of anyone in my way of killing stan kyle kenny and cartman!

I walk outside feeling sad, angry, pissed and even a little regret. "Fuck reget!" I say as i walk down the street. I look around. I see a boy that looks like trent.

On the other side of a street i knew. Stood a boy that looked like you. I guess that's dejavu but i thought this cant be true because you moved to west LA or new york wherever to get away.

It can't be trent. (Y/n)!!" I hear somone yell. I turn around to see the boy that couldn't be trent run to me. He hugs me. "T-trent?!" "(Y/n) i never should have left. I love you!" "Trent i love you too" i say as i kiss him. He kisses back.

(Hope you like sorry if it's short but hey I'm on vacation and i am also doing this cut me some slack! Bye! Whenever i finish the next one it will be up)