craig x depressed!reader : cry for me

(Y/n) pov
I was constantly bullied and it led to me being depressed. I cut because i was too strong to cry. I was in detention for flipping of the principal. Mr.maky was in charge of detention. I raise my hand. "(Y/n) what do you need, m'kay." "Can i go to the bathroom?" "M'kay" i get up and go to the bathroom and roll up tje sleves of my dark (f/c) hoodie and pull out a small blade from a hand pencil sharpener and cut into my wrists. I then sit on the toilet and cut my upper thigh and one under my (f/c) under where because i know my crush, craig, wont like me back. I then exit the bathroom and go back to detention. When I sit down i put my hood up and fall asleep with a pencil in my hand so it looks like I'm working.

----later----

Craig's pov
Detention lets out but (y/n) stays. I walk over to the (h/c) haired girl. "(Y/n) detention is over." She stays. "Dude, wake up" i say shaking the girl. She lifts he head from the table and looks at me with tierd eyes. "(Y/n), go home." I say walking away. "Come to my house craig." I hear the (e/c) eyed girl say. "Sure." I simply say following her to her house.

(Y/n) pov
When we get home i open the door let him in. "Give me a minuet to change." I say as he sits down on the couch. I change into a (f/c) tank top and black shorts. You're able to see my cuts but whatever. I walk down stairs and Craig looks at me and he shows emotion. "Do you cut?" He asks grabing one of my arms and looking at my fresh cuts. I don't reply. "(Y/n) answer me. Do you cut!?" I look away and shake my head yes. "Why?" "I can't cry." I say. He pulls me in a hug as he strokes my hair. "Don't cut. Just cry for me. I won't be disappointed. I love you." I feel tears falling fown my face and soking his shirt. He pulls away from the gug and sits down on the couch telling me to sit with him. "I love you too." I say through my sobs. He kisses the top of my head then says "don't listen to lyies, listen to me, you are beautiful, nice, and perfict to me." He says as i snuggle up to his chest and i fall asleep.