don't die: kenny x suicidal! reader

______pov

God I spent 3 years of bullying and having barely any friends. Only cartman, Stan, Kyle, and kenny. I love kenny but he treats me like a sister. "(Y/n)," I hear kenny call, "can I walk you home?" "Ok Ken." I will not tell him. I will not tell him. I keep repeating in my head.

--after school--

We walk down the street and we get to where we head into different directions. "Bye." We both say to each other. I walk into my home and run up the stairs into the bathroom. I grab a broken piece of broken glass from my small hand held mirror that I dropped years ago. "Just this is the best option." I say as i cut into my wrists. The tears are streaming down my face by the time I cut my legs. I run into the kitchen to grab a knife. I run back to the bathroom and cut my stomach. The next thing i know I'm on the floor covered in blood and i see an orange blob that looks like kenny. "Why. Why did i not try to stop you." I hear kenny say through his cote and sobs.

I wake up but I can't move I feel a hand in mine thinking it's my mom untill I hear kenny's voice. "Why. *hic* Why did I just let you go. (Y/n), I love you. *hic*" I focus all my energy on trying to move my numb body. "(Y/n) don't die. I love you." I move my finger. PINS AND MATHA FUCKIN NEEDLES!!! I move my whole hand. "K-kenny." I say opening my eyes. "Kenny I love you to." I say. "(Y/n)!!" He says pulling me into a hug. "Don't die on me!" "Kenny." I say. "What?" I lean close to his face and kiss him and he kisses back.

Hope you enjoyed the next will be it don't matter: cartman x tomboy!reader.